Season Tickets!!! (3 Viewers)

shmmeee

I dont know that stats but I would imagine this would be a significantly low amount of people.
Either way, the club has already explained that the delay was due to a change of system - nothing they could do 🤷‍♂️

I mean there was an awful lot they could have done. The new season was hardly a surprise.

This attitude of blame the customers really isn’t healthy for a business.

m156788

I think you'll be okay if you don't mind where your seat is.

I've always gone for an aisle seat as being in Block 15, I need to nip down to the bogs every 15 minutes to powder my nose.
Thanks I use to be able to sit there 2 season ago when I bought tickets on the gate but now all season tickets .

Grendel

I don’t disagree but the original tweet that went out indicated that families would be able to do that, I questioned the logic and commerciality at the time and everyone kept pointing me to the tweet saying they would.

After that tweet though didn’t he change the price structure?

slowpoke

Forgive me, but the 'new season ticket holders' surely just refers to new ones buying, new purchases since the previous update rather than brand new...?
Might be, but I know 11 new ST holders local to me not regulars last season plus four family members from Lincolnshire also not regulars.

CCFC54321

I think we’re heading for approx 17k season tickets sold.

Couple of good signings and hamer and gyokeres staying could hit 20k mark.

Nobbie_67

Forgive me, but the 'new season ticket holders' surely just refers to new ones buying, new purchases since the previous update rather than brand new...?

No it clearly states these are new STH, not existing

“Amongst those 10,000 Season Ticket holders are more than 4,000 new Season Ticket holders, who have joined the journey ahead of the new campaign”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ash

If sales keep heading in the same direction then surely they’re gonna have to look at opening up 11-13 in the south stand like the Boro game

theferret

If sales keep heading in the same direction then surely they’re gonna have to look at opening up 11-13 in the south stand like the Boro game

Think we're a long way from that. There are still 15000 empty seats (assuming we've sold around 11000 at this point). I would imagine there will still be 10000 or so seats available for every game even without opening up 11-13. We need to keep that option for individual games though.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

No it clearly states these are new STH, not existing

“Amongst those 10,000 Season Ticket holders are more than 4,000 new Season Ticket holders, who have joined the journey ahead of the new campaign”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whilst it is definitely positive news, I imagine the 4,000 may need to be taken with a pinch of salt as there will be people not renewing on same ST number etc which may slightly distort the figure. For example, one of our group is moving to sit back with us from a different area but will use his 'old' customer number (from ST Andrews season) so will count as a 'new' ST Holder. It seems illogical but there are plenty of untech savvy people who will just do what is easiest so there'll be a % (hopefully small) of that 4,000 that are renewing on a new/different ST number I'd expect. Likewise, the people who were taking advantage of kids tickets etc.

Flying Fokker

Whilst it is definitely positive news, I imagine the 4,000 may need to be taken with a pinch of salt as there will be people not renewing on same ST number etc which may slightly distort the figure. For example, one of our group is moving to sit back with us from a different area but will use his 'old' customer number (from ST Andrews season) so will count as a 'new' ST Holder. It seems illogical but there are plenty of untech savvy people who will just do what is easiest so there'll be a % (hopefully small) of that 4,000 that are renewing on a new/different ST number I'd expect. Likewise, the people who were taking advantage of kids tickets etc.
see what you’re saying. my account was blocked because of that. Had to phone the ticket office to delete an account Before they’d allow me to purchase. The reason I had more than one account. Password/verification and choosing to buy as a guest instead. Every time I did that I was assigned a new number? Not any more.

You'll Never Beat McPake

Need to also factor in to those overall season ticket sales that no corporate season tickets have been sold yet. They go on sale this week. I'd estimate another 2 thousand at least.

stgeorge1966

Doesn’t look like many are selling since the FZ sold out.
I think most now will be renewals, i still think we will hit 15000 but not many more unless they do open 26 and 27 as another family zone area but if they decide that they should of just reduced under 18 prices again.

shmmeee

I think most now will be renewals, i still think we will hit 15000 but not many more unless they do open 26 and 27 as another family zone area but if they decide that they should of just reduced under 18 prices again.

Seems silly to have such a wait to get the seats released. Most ST holders are switched into the club enough to work to a tighter window IMO.

coop

Maybe tweet the club your idea they seem to listen last time.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Seems silly to have such a wait to get the seats released. Most ST holders are switched into the club enough to work to a tighter window IMO.
True, but they also have a very slow turn around for queries/emails etc during busy periods (assuming staffing issues) so they have to allow themselves time to get them sorted and give the ST time to then book. My group of 7 are waiting to renew but have been waiting a week on a response to a query regarding ours.

slowpoke

I wonder if there will be a limit on season ticket sales, there are at a lot of clubs I was reading about Norwich the other day who are in a bit of a mess financially but they sell their season ticket allocation every year and there is a waiting list for newbies.

Greggs

Trying to renew, but its only giving me the premier club £500 ticket to choose from!

bulko

Can you buy season tickets from the club shop in blocks different from offered online ?.

rob9872

Can you buy season tickets from the club shop in blocks different from offered online ?.
Of course. They want people to go down and queue up, but it's cash only.

shmmeee

This could go in things that annoy you, but this shit from a multimillion pound business:

9CB8614C-998C-4443-8E6D-C48273E3182A.jpeg

It’s a two second job to nip in and put the actual phone number on. Im sure it’s the least of disabled supporters concerns but it’s such low hanging fruit it’s basically rotting on the floor.

bulko

I’ve just got off the phone 45 minutes I can’t buy one in blocks 16 or 17 until the reserve seats have been released which is July the 3 rd.

pusbccfc

4600 new season ticket holders! 12k overall.

Users who are viewing this thread