Sam smith (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Deffo not as weird as wearing a jumper with a little boy crying eating an apple and telletubby boots , whilst behaving in a sexual manner

That's extremely bizarre and not really acceptable

Grendel

I remember when he was just seen as a nice eccentric guy Jimmy Saville dressed as Santa with kids on his knee

All fine and good

Evo1883

Except at the same time he was doing that, he was actually hurting plenty of people. If you've got some evidence that Smith is actually noncing people up at the moment, by all means share
You had no evidence about Jimmy either , let's be honest, it's weird behaviour sexualising himself using images of children and using a famous kids TV show .. weird weird weird bastard

SBT

Yeah I think we should wait for the court case and/or Dispatches investigation before we go down that road

stay_up_skyblues

He’s playing on the conspiracy theory he’s in the lizard, child sacrificing, devil worshipping nonce cult isn’t he. It’s a click/views drive, like most of his odd behaviour, including dressing up like a joint of pork and simulating piss parties. Weirdo, although I’d like more energy aimed at the actual confirmed nonces, like Steven Tyler who adopted a 15 year old girl in his heyday so he could allegedly make her his missus.

shmmeee

People in one thread “Hey man, I know we’ve got five independent sources with verifiable evidence but let’s wait and see”

People in this thread “Man wears Teletubby boots, clearly noncing kids” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: SBT

Evo1883

People in one thread “Hey man, I know we’ve got five independent sources with verifiable evidence but let’s wait and see”

People in this thread “Man wears Teletubby boots, clearly noncing kids” 🤣

Not me .. and its still fucking weird behaviour

Deflect all day it's odd

Brighton Sky Blue

You had no evidence about Jimmy either , let's be honest, it's weird behaviour sexualising himself using images of children and using a famous kids TV show .. weird weird weird bastard
Except there were people who privately did know that Savile was molesting people. Our society is at least supposed to run on the idea of innocent till proven guilty.

Evo1883

People on this thread

It's not odd that a man dresses using children's imagines and children's TV to sexualise himself ..

Also people on this thread

Are teachers

Crazy world

shmmeee

Not me .. and its still fucking weird behaviour

Deflect all day it's odd

Totally odd. Massively cringe. Completely desperate. But doesn’t make him a nonce. It makes him an attention whore. Just like calling himself non-binary and everything else he does for attention.

Brighton Sky Blue

People on this thread

It's not odd that a man dresses using children's imagines and children's TV to sexualise himself ..

Also people on this thread

Are teachers

Crazy world
Not a teacher anymore but yes even if I was, he hasn't committed any crime.

shmmeee

I got a blowjob whilst wearing my Super Mario Bros t-shirt once. Was I sexualising kids? 🤔

shmmeee

Genuine question Evo, all jokes aside: what is the line here? And where does it differ from say school uniform nights at clubs, rave girls sucking dummies in basically lingerie, edgy teens with Pokémon backpacks, and yea fat nerdy man children wearing videogame IP.

Kids today don’t watch Teletubbies. It’s mostly a nostalgia thing like Thundercats or Bagpuss would be for my age. There’s no actual kids involved. What exactly is behind the ick you get? Is it because Teletubbies is aimed at a very young audience? Is it because Sam smith has this weird attempt at being sexually shocking?

Grendel

Evo1883

Running around calling everyone a pedo doesn’t give you any kind of moral high ground. Just FYI. It just makes you seem obsessed with pedophilia.
Haven't called you a pedo you absolute melon , but I'm glad you're not teaching my kids if you think that's acceptable behaviour.. that's the truth

Users who are viewing this thread