Sam smith (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Bit weird isn't it ?

rob9872

Do 'they' still have a tinky winky? 🤔

SBT

Don’t really get why he bothers people so much - the way some people go on about him you’d assume his music videos were being beamed directly into every primary school in the country.

Grendel

Don’t really get why he bothers people so much - the way some people go on about him you’d assume his music videos were being beamed directly into every primary school in the country.

“he” “his” - please respect their binary choice

ajsccfc

My favourite thing about this is that online lunatics are pointing out that his blue stripy top matches the pattern of something on Epstein Island so this proves Smith is part of the global paedophile cabal.

Bad news for QPR and Reading

shmmeee

Mostly because he’s just very bad as what he does. He’s hardly Bowie is he? Beyond that whatever.

shmmeee

Nah , it's not really it's weird

It’s absolutely tame compared to an Ozzy Ozourne, a Madonna, a Marylin Manson or whatever.

The difference is, like when Miley Cyrus went all shock jock, he hasn’t the talent or creativity to pull it off so it comes off as creepy.

SBT

Nah , it's not really it's weird
Is it more weird than wearing a dress made of raw meat? Or pretending to be a cat?

It’s not how I’d choose to dress down the pub, but I don’t think it’s worth a thread on here either

shmmeee

Is it more weird than wearing a dress made of raw meat? Or pretending to be a cat?

It’s not how I’d choose to dress down the pub, but I don’t think it’s worth a thread on here either

Dear diary, today I saw George Galloway and Lady Gaga compared in fashion terms…

Evo1883

100% , it's children

shmmeee

Nonce behavior but crack on its not hurting nobody 🤣

It's weird , and a bit noncey

If I did that I'd be in a cell having my hard drive checked 😂

Because it’s Teletubbies? He wouldn’t be the first artist to subvert kids iconography. It doesn’t make him a pedo. It makes him a rage farmer.

Evo1883

Because it’s Teletubbies? He wouldn’t be the first artist to subvert kids iconography. It doesn’t make him a pedo. It makes him a rage farmer.
Little boy on his top too ? Sound , I'm sure your school would gladly have a teacher dress as such .. it's fucking weird and he's a weird odd c**t , needs his drive checking too

shmmeee

Littoe boy on his top too ? Sound , I'm sure your school would gladly have a teacher dress as such .. it's fucking weird and he's a weird odd c**t , needs his drive checking too

He’s not a teacher. He’s a bad pop star. I wouldn’t want 90s Madonna or Marylin Manson or peak Gaga teaching kids either.

ajsccfc

I never liked Sam Smith regardless of this, the weird rubber outfit at the Brits, taking staged photos crying during lockdown and whatever else. Absolutely grating and whiny on every song. The Bond theme would probably be alright if someone else was singing it but I can't be doing with that voice

Users who are viewing this thread