Match Thread Rotherham United FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 25th Oct (1 Viewer)

Matt smith

3-1 morale boosting win

for Rotherham

they’ll be really fresh no game at the weekend

fernandopartridge

I'm sure conversations are being had.

The thing that is peeving people off is that if these two signings decided to contribute then we would be in a top 6 position in the table. The football isn't bad it's just we look without Godden toothless.

I'm trying not to blame individual players but i can't help it, these two signings so far as we head into late October have been absolutely dreadful.
Oh have a day off

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Offhegoes

With our current form there's not many teams out there at least on paper where you'd think that we could beat them. But after yesterday's fiasco, I feel Rotherham will be fancying their chances against us. They did beat Norwich and drew with Southampton.
Fiasco? Utterly dominant for 35 mins, and then it was 50-50. Did they have any major chances after scoring? It wasn't great, but we deserved a least a point. Hardly a fiasco.

SkyblueTexan

Fiasco? Utterly dominant for 35 mins, and then it was 50-50. Did they have any major chances after scoring? It wasn't great, but we deserved a least a point. Hardly a fiasco.
They were dreadful and quite possibly the weakest team we faced for the first 35-40 minutes. We could and should have been 1 or 2 goals to the good before they scored. When even their fans feel that they stole this win, it’s a fiasco.

Greggs

They were dreadful and quite possibly the weakest team we faced for the first 35-40 minutes. We could and should have been 1 or 2 goals to the good before they scored. When even their fans feel that they stole this win, it’s a fiasco.
Exactly this. Can't see how anyone sees otherwise?!

skybluegod

I see Rotherham are having a bit of defensive crisis similar to Bristol and are likely going to be playing players out of position or not quite fit.

stevefloyd

The way we played on Saturday wasn't a fiasco but the way we lost our way after such a bright start needs addressing, they were pretty poor and we persisted in playing 5 at the back and our wing backs are not showing enough to warrant playing wingbacks... I say play 4 at the back and play Lati just in front of defence linking up with our 'midfield' ....hopefully... and then fuck knows what we do for the rest of them ...over to you Mark

AOM

Will Allen be fit for this game? I'm not up to date with why he was unavailable Saturday.
Would maybe be tempted to bring Bidwell back in on the left as well.
Keep Godden and Simms up front

fernandopartridge

The way we played on Saturday wasn't a fiasco but the way we lost our way after such a bright start needs addressing, they were pretty poor and we persisted in playing 5 at the back and our wing backs are not showing enough to warrant playing wingbacks... I say play 4 at the back and play Lati just in front of defence linking up with our 'midfield' ....hopefully... and then fuck knows what we do for the rest of them ...over to you Mark
I suggest you watch the game back, the wing backs were involved in a lot of our good forward play

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

alexccfc99

I live in Yorkshire and Rotherham really did get the brunt of it at the weekend, The Don river burst it’s banks and if there is heavy rainfall again over the next few days I don’t actually see this being on

ProfessorbyGrace

I can feel a drab 1-0 win in my bones.

Own goal to grab another one, his third of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread