Roll call.. (1 Viewer)

Grendel

But you still haven't turned up with your match thread post though!
You've never watched the Sky Blues in your life you cretin!

He's got to be one of the CT morons. My guess is "make up shite" Jeff.

When confronted as to how he (or it may have been that other moron "Riva" how they could moan about selling Vincelot when they've never seen him play the reply was they didn't need to as they had the excellent Andy Turner and read his match reviews.

Bruce never answers questions he just gets his pokey stick out.

Do you watch Luton town "Bruce"?

Bruce the Boot

you don't make me angry mate, I don't know you, you're just a username on the message board of a team you don't support and who never comments on the main function of said team - the football games they play!
Arh........ thats nice to know its not personal then , much luv x

The Reverend Skyblue

I am missing something here Rev. What's going on
It's was on a topic in the OFF TOPIC Thread surprisingly, he for some reason thought it a great idea to put a picture of his Mrs in her kit on it.
Who in their right mind would do that, on a football forum.
Then he got a bit abusive about it when he didn't get the reaction he thought he would

mark82

Now listen its not healthy for you tobe stalking me ..

post-8794-1403702267.gif

skybluedan

It's was on a topic in the OFF TOPIC Thread surprisingly, he for some reason thought it a great idea to put a picture of his Mrs in her kit on it.
Who in their right mind would do that, on a football forum.
Then he got a bit abusive about it when he didn't get the reaction he thought he would

Was she hot Rev

The Reverend Skyblue

Was she hot Rev
You need to find the thread ,I can't remember which one but it's in OFF TOPIC and judge for yourselve.
It's just really strange for someone to put his Mrs half naked on a football site.
No disrespect to Bruce himself, all to his own and all that, but it needed to be on another site .
He got really angry because I wouldn't put my Mrs in similar gear to compare, bit strange if you ask me.
No doubt Nick could point you in the right direction.
I have nothing against Bruce, just a bit misguided that's all.

trevelfarandwide

Arh........ thats nice to know its not personal then , much luv x

Nobody wants to sustain a boycott/protest campaign, Bruce, there is too much division in the fan ranks and, well, I guess many of us still enjoy the magic of football on a saturday afternoon (win, lose or draw).

I cannot fathom why you're on a mission to wind up as many of your own fans as possible, though...

Users who are viewing this thread