Roll call.. (1 Viewer)

Bruce the Boot

Who s uniting the fans and supporting the boycott . Even if you cant attend the march . I will be surprised if Sisu Nick , lets this run :)

Nick

Administrator
Who s uniting the fans and supporting the boycott . Even if you cant attend the march . I will be surprised if Sisu Nick , lets this run :)

Funny that, you are surprised every time you say it and still don't seem to learn.

You keep uniting the fans, with you in tow I'd bet fans inside and out the ground will be hugging come 6pm.

It isn't really supporting the boycott if you aren't going, is it? It's just not going.

Grendel

theres already a thread on this isn't there?

Bruce the Boot

Funny that, you are surprised every time you say it and still don't seem to learn.

You keep uniting the fans, with you in tow I'd bet fans inside and out the ground will be hugging come 6pm.

It isn't really supporting the boycott if you aren't going, is it? It's just not going.

Nick , the bigger picture , SOME for what ever reason might just not be able to attend ? had you thought of that that ? NO narrow minded as usual . Still waiting for you to organise something that will unite the Sky Blue Army .

Bruce the Boot

theres already a thread on this isn't there?
What was your actual purpose starting this thread Bruce? Just comes across as someone who loves to bait and argue on the internet.

Go outside, get some fresh air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please keep the thread on track , dont just comment to cause trouble .

Nick

Administrator
Nick , the bigger picture , SOME for what ever reason might just not be able to attend ? had you thought of that that ? NO narrow minded as usual . Still waiting for you to organise something that will unite the Sky Blue Army .

so they aren't backing the march / boycott are they? They just aren't going.

Those backing the boycott will be stood outside, and fair play to them if they do. Doris who is having her hair curled so will miss the game however, isn't.

Again, it isn't narrow minded it is common sense which.

Carry on with your wumming, it's amusing.

Bruce the Boot

Isn't it funny that people dont answer the question , but comment just to cause trouble .

Nick

Administrator
I know hundreds of people who aren't going to the game, they have no idea about a boycott though.

Corrado

Its a sad state that pointless fucking threads like this will get more replies (yes I know I am adding to the number) then for example the Rochdale Match Thread (currently 31) which is what we should really be discussing with the match tomorrow.

ajsccfc

Why would an anti sisu protest thread be causing trouble ?
Oh yeah , this is sky blues talk, isnt it

A thread created that's already covered with a jab at 'Sisu Nick' by someone who does nothing but cry wolf while growling at everyone else. Oh yeah, this is sky blues talk.

torchomatic

What was your actual purpose starting this thread Bruce? Just comes across as someone who loves to bait and argue on the internet.

Go outside, get some fresh air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, he was just uniting the fans. Duh!

pastythegreat

CCFC organise something every Saturday to unite the fans!! It's called a match! You should try and go to one! Sometimes they're great fun!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator

BigadamL

I travel 100+ miles each way to get to the games, I don't support SISU I support the team hence why I will be going to the game as I've bought a season ticket to watch football not a walk to the park. Not sure the players will notice 50 less people in a already empty stadium

Bruce the Boot

Don't give me ideas!

Anyway, feel free to get a prediction up on the match thread and which players you think he will put out. Would be good to hear your thoughts on it.

Blimey Nick not that ol chestnut . I ve told you before , I wont comment on the match thread as I support NOPM , hence I dont see the match to have an opinion .

Nick

Administrator
Blimey Nick not that ol chestnut . I ve told you before , I wont comment on the match thread as I support NOPM , hence I dont see the match to have an opinion .

You can make a prediction on the score and the lineup. I can understand you might not want to comment on something that happened during the game if you didn't see it, but there is no reason why you can't discuss other things.

It isn't surprising that you have no idea what is going on, on the pitch though. It is OK, you aren't the only one.

pastythegreat

And as you support NOPM you, just like the match thread don't have an opinion

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

torchomatic

When was the last game you went to?

Godiva

He is!
Organizing this forum where fans may unite.

Nick is not a sheep or a sheep promoted to sheepdog. He is clearly capable of making up his own mind. At least respect that.

olderskyblue

He is!
Organizing this forum where fans may unite.

Nick is not a sheep or a sheep promoted to sheepdog. He is clearly capable of making up his own mind. At least respect that.

What? Surely nick's mind is made up by Tim.. ? Nick and Tim's Talk.. got a nice ring to it.. ;);)

olderskyblue

I wish people would fuck off putting me down like that. I only deal with the big dogs.

NJT ?? ;)

Although, i'm not sure that's in the right order.. do you come before Joy nick?? :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread