Hamer - 4
Allen - 4
Maatsen - 4
O’Hare - 3
Waghorn - 3
Györkeres - 5
Sheaf - 4
Rose/Walker - Fuck knows I’d stopped watching

Pretty much agree though I'd give Waghorn a 5, thought he did OK given the lack of service. And O'Hare a 5, plenty of effort, just nothing came off for him.

Sick Boy

Walker looked decent again when he came on, I’d like to see him given a start at some point soon.

Evo1883

Ratings?
giphy.gif

steve101

(Based on 4 being very poor)
Moore 5 (nothing he could do with goals but distribution was shocking)
Kane 5
Maatsen 5
Hyam 6
McFadzean 4
Clarke-Salter 4
Hamer 5
Allen 6 motm
O'Hare 4
Waghorn 5
Gyokeres 6

Sheaf 4
Rose 6
Walker 5

skyblue1991

I'm not going to say any of our players were shit. Luton's tactics made us shit, which is a lot more worrying than putting it down to a bad day at the office by any of our players.
That's how you beat us easily. Pressure us.
Spot on

We've got to find a way of being better when teams press us

Not only that even with the constant pressing Luton had lots of energy in the side, no sign of tiredness anywhere

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

Moore 5
Kane 5
Maatsen 5
Hyam 5
McFadzean 4
Clarke-Salter 4
Hamer 5
Allen 6
O'Hare 5
Waghorn 5
Gyokeres 6

Sheaf 4
Rose 6
Walker 6

The Philosopher

Moore - 4.

Let 5 goals in and you’re gonna get marked down. Distribution was poor and cost us no end of throw ins against. He’s a good goalkeeper who had a bad game.

Hyam - 6

Was let down by those around him. Couple of decent forward runs, best of a bad back line.

McFadzean - 4

As per Moore - if you’re the skipper, the defensive mainstay and you lose 5 - 0 against a mediocre team then you’re going to get a poor mark.

JCS - 4

Unlucky to give the penalty away and couldn’t handle the big fella he was meant to mark. Poor

Kane - 6

Ok but we miss Dabo. Some good crosses but an equal number of wayward ones.

Hamer - 4

Didn’t see the free kick he gave away that lead to his booking and second goal but after that his head went down and he became a passenger. Couple of good corners but overall poor.

Allen - 5

Was mainly outmuscled and overwhelmed in midfield. A few decent runs but nothing special.

Maatsen -5

Tried hard but everything he did seemed to go the wrong way. Slow tracking back which left us having to deal with an overload on their right. He needs to sort that.

O’Hare -5

Couldn’t seem to get his game going. Gets fouled a lot. This is where we need our skipper / big character player to have a word with the player (in this case Rae?) that keeps fouling him. I can imagine Doyle would have had a “kind word” and a tough tackle to even it up. Needed Kelly on not Sheaf after h/t

Waghorn - 4

1 goal in 8/9 games? Not good enough.

Györkeres - 7

Our only threat. Kept going. Subbed I think as the game was already lost.

Subs.

Sheaf - 10 (MOM)

Never got caught in possession- always found his pass, commanded the midfield. If anyone dare say any different at least 10 people from the Coventry Specsavers Testing Team who post on here will tare you to shreads.

Rose -6

Well we didn’t let any more in

Walker -6

Tried but needs to play off a Target man. We haven’t got one in Vik goes off.

Don’t mention Max else the forum police will have you arrested.

Sick Boy

Moore - 4.

Let 5 goals in and you’re gonna get marked down. Distribution was poor and cost us no end of throw ins against. He’s a good goalkeeper who had a bad game.

Hyam - 6

Was let down by those around him. Couple of decent forward runs, best of a bad back line.

McFadzean - 4

As per Moore - if you’re the skipper, the defensive mainstay and you lose 5 - 0 against a mediocre team then you’re going to get a poor mark.

JCS - 4

Unlucky to give the penalty away and couldn’t handle the big fella he was meant to mark. Poor

Kane - 6

Hamer - 4

Didn’t see the free kick he gave away that lead to his booking and second goal but after that his head went down and he became a passenger. Couple of good corners but overall poor.

Allen - 5

Was mainly outmuscled and overwhelmed in midfield. A few decent runs but nothing special.

Maatsen -5

Tried hard but everything he did seemed to go the wrong way. Slow tracking back which left us having to deal with an overload on their right. He needs to sort that.

O’Hare -5

Couldn’t seem to get his game going. Gets fouled a lot. This is where we need our skipper / big character player to have a word with the player (in this case Rae?) that keeps fouling him. I can imagine Doyle would have had a “kind word” and a tough tackle to even it up. Needed Kelly on not Sheaf after h/t

Waghorn - 4

Györkeres - 7

Subs.

Sheaf - 10 (MOM)

Never got caught in possession- always found his pass, commanded the midfield. If anyone dare say any different at least 10 people from the Coventry Specsavers Testing Team who post on here will tare you to shreads.

Rose -6

Walker -6

Bizarre.

Marty

Pointless doing ratings tonight, we looked like a right bunch of clowns.

skyblue1991

Moore - 4.

Hyam - 6

McFadzean - 4

JCS - 4

Kane - 6

Hamer - 4

Allen - 5

Maatsen -5

O’Hare -5

Waghorn - 4

Györkeres - 7

Subs.

Sheaf - 10 (MOM)

Rose -6

Walker -6

Waghorn isn't an out an out goalscorer but without him we wouldn't have the goals we have already

Sheaf gave the 5th goal away what are you on about?

Am I a carp that's taken your hook?

The Philosopher

Waghorn isn't an out an out goalscorer but without him we wouldn't have the goals we have already

Sheaf gave the 5th goal away what are you on about?

Am I a carp that's taken your hook?

Yes,

I’m saying Sheaf got caught in possession and cost us a goal and didn’t look likely to help us get any kind of morale boosting consolation. Ok, we were already 4-0 down.

If anyone ever points out Sheaf having poor positional sense there’s a few clearly blind posters on here who start chatting absolute crap and talk about stats.

Weird.

stevefloyd

They destroyed our passing game ably helped by our own players who struggled to pass to a team mate all night, our defence was pressed and they panicked, if you look back to Saturdays game against Posh we let them have more of the ball than the score suggests. Need to get a grip on our left side because its being targeted on a regular basis now

Harries11

Walker looked decent again when he came on, I’d like to see him given a start at some point soon.

All I remember Walker doing was losing a sprint against their centre back who had already played 80 minutes. Would be intrigued to see him from the start, but don’t see it as stands.

lifeskyblue

Thought Allen, waghorn and Gyokeres did ok…mainly because they had little to do and everyone else had such a poor game. Allen worked tirelessly and both forwards tried to hold balls up for each other. O’Hare was his usual busy self but just couldn’t escape his markers. Everything that could go wrong… did. We gave the ball away in dangerous places and were bullied by Adebayo until he went off. Moore (apart from some suicidal distribution) did traditional goalkeeping duties well. Never good to watch your team get well and truly hammered but we did tonight…Saturday can’t come quickly enough to try and put it all right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Moore - 4.

Hyam - 6

McFadzean - 4

JCS - 4

Kane - 6

Hamer - 4

Allen - 5

Maatsen -5

O’Hare -5

Waghorn - 4

Györkeres - 7

Subs.

Sheaf - 10 (MOM)

Rose -6

Walker -6

While I agree Waghorn has had a poor return in front of goal, he's far better overall than Walker and Godden.

Walker came on against a defence having a laugh and joke and still struggled.

stupot07

Moore 5
Hyam 6.5
McFadzean 3
Clarke-Salter 1
Kane 6
Maatsen 3
Hamer 3
Allen 4
O'Hare 3
Gyokeres 5
Waghorn 4

Subs
Sheaf 4
Rose 5
Walker 4

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

I'm not going to say any of our players were shit. Luton's tactics made us shit, which is a lot more worrying than putting it down to a bad day at the office by any of our players.
That's how you beat us easily. Pressure us.

Just got back.

Their tactics spot on. Defenders pushed really high line up to centre small tight pitch. Played high tempo mixed it up football. Couldn't live with them the left hand they ripped is apart . Adejbajo gave JCS nightmares.

It was a bad day at the office.

Hyam and Maatsen only 2 for me to come out of that with any credit.

Robins tactically got it wrong. Waghorn should my have played. Hamer and Allen over run in midfield.

Users who are viewing this thread