QPR Away (1 Viewer)

rob9872

We're going but that's Hull, Cardiff & QPR all in a couple of weeks and noticing the squeeze after hols etc. Got Bristol City & Rotherham close in October too so might miss one of those.

Evo1883

We're going but that's Hull, Cardiff & QPR all in a couple of weeks and noticing the squeeze after hols etc. Got Bristol City & Rotherham close in October too so might miss one of those.

Yep , we're doing hull and Cardiff, just can't afford to do QPR too , been there a few times anyway tbh

rob9872

Yep , we're doing hull and Cardiff, just can't afford to do QPR too , been there a few times anyway tbh
That's what we'd said originally but love a day on the train to London with a few beers and so many London teams in prem now, only have this and Millwall.

Essexrobbie

Which purple kit was that ?
From memory their plastic pitch went well before we wore purple
You're right ...it was 95-96 and their pitch went in 88. I sat right in the corner behind the goal and one of the lasting impressions I have from the game was how awful the pitch looked and the false bright green colour and texture, which i presumed was because it was plastic. Learn something new every day. :rolleyes:

Macca1987

With doing the first three sets all on the Wednesday, I think it might get to Thursday morning for 500+. Fingers crossed for you

jimmyhillsfanclub

I've already pre-ordered my ticket from the thriving pointsbagger re-sale market....

if you can't beat 'em.....

jimmyhillsfanclub

I know.

Purely by coincidence, turns out QPR changed their points system for this season & now hold 20% of their away allocation back for general sale as they had similar issues......

......but apparently everyone reckons its not a problem, so who am I, BillyShitPoints, to argue.....

Skyblue_LDN

How many points do you get for a season ticket? I might buy one next season and donate it to my old school in cov, I find I can’t get tickets to away games as they sell out and I don’t have the points, and I can’t accumulate the points if I can’t buy the tickets!

Macca1987

How many points do you get for a season ticket? I might buy one next season and donate it to my old school in cov, I find I can’t get tickets to away games as they sell out and I don’t have the points, and I can’t accumulate the points if I can’t buy the tickets!
Hi Skyblue_LDN, sent you a private message yesterday if you were still interested in a ticket for QPR

CV22SBA

230 points for an ST and you can still buy one this season you don’t need to wait until next season.

Buy a Cardiff ticket and that’s another 20 points to start you off.

ricohroar

Going back many years to the 90's I was at QPR queuing at the turn styles and TV film crew were there filming, they then filmed inside the ground all game too, the footage was then used on a TV series about a female football manager I believe? any one else remember more?

fernandopartridge

Going back many years to the 90's I was at QPR queuing at the turn styles and TV film crew were there filming, they then filmed inside the ground all game too, the footage was then used on a TV series about a female football manager I believe? any one else remember more?
Yeah 91, I remember seeing it on TV

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Terry_dactyl

I don’t remember that but was it called ‘The Manageress’?

Think I’ve only seen us there the once. Dion’s first game? 1-1?
Also saw Pompey there a bit later. Peter Crouch was playing, and scoring, for QPR.

torchomatic

We're not doing Hull this year after they moved it to Friday. Presumed it would be on tele, apparently not. Doing Cardiff and QPR though. I like going to QPR, always a good day out and easy on the train/tube.

Users who are viewing this thread