QPR Away (1 Viewer)

WestEndAgro

Just got mine, but as mentioned earlier no lower tier option.

Mucca Mad Boys

I wanted to get two tickets together but was unable to in the Gold tier. Is there a way to return the ticket and repurchase them?

I thought we’d sold out already and my brother has 860 points to my 910 so we had different windows.

SBT

Club said 1581 had been sold as of an hour ago. Still a few blocks showing availability, all in the lower tier currently.

ruralcov

Just got tickets for my son and myself - restricted view School upper Y2 but just great to be going. Now to book train from Warwick Pway

shepardo01

Just got tickets for my son and myself - restricted view School upper Y2 but just great to be going. Now to book train from Warwick Pway
Anybody know how restricted the view is!??
Contemplating taking my boy to his first away game....

Sick Boy

Going back many years to the 90's I was at QPR queuing at the turn styles and TV film crew were there filming, they then filmed inside the ground all game too, the footage was then used on a TV series about a female football manager I believe? any one else remember more?
Yeah I remember that, she was a player for QPR.

fernandopartridge

Considering the wealth in that neighbourhood, the ground really is an unbelievable shithole. The away end concourse genuinely gives me the heebie-jeebies from a safety point of view.
I really liked it inside just for the compact feel but yeah the concourse is like a hospital corridor

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Hertsccfc

Considering the wealth in that neighbourhood, the ground really is an unbelievable shithole. The away end concourse genuinely gives me the heebie-jeebies from a safety point of view.
Yes I've always thought it was a horrible little ground and I don't know how they get away with the lack of upkeep. Cramped, poor views and doesn't feel safe to me especially that corridor. I like old style grounds but this was always the worst in my view.

Users who are viewing this thread