Match Thread Preston North End FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 4th Nov (2 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Our goal was literally offside 😂

Let's just give penalties for nothing then. Even it out etc

Nick

Administrator
I'm not sure. Maybe 2 goals given by referees and a the clearest handball seen for a while in the past 5 days?
What was up with their goals today?

He needs to look in the mirror at this shit we're being served up.

skyblue_55

This is awful , a total shambles , even if their striker slipped .
They look to have no confidence at all &Bidwell should have started , along with Sakamoto

napolimp

Losing by a goal away from home at half time. Queue multiple posters rubbing their hands together with glee. Strange strange bunch.

TBF, shit team selection. Why would you start Allen and Ayari in a midfield 3, with 2 up top away from home, and Latibeaudiere at wing back.

Matt smith

Losing by a goal away from home at half time. Queue multiple posters rubbing their hands together with glee. Strange strange bunch.

TBF, shit team selection. Why would you start Allen and Ayari in a midfield 3, with 2 up top away from home, and Latibeaudiere at wing back.
Not really mate I’m fuming we’re losing

just fed up calling some fans negative nellies because fans can see we’re an extremely poor, relegation threatened side IF things continue

Covkid1968#

Well I think I’ll go and pick the dog shit off the lawn rather than listen to the 2nd half. Hope I’m pleasantly surprised when I check in later

SkyblueTexan

Binks in Fadz out

Users who are viewing this thread