Match Thread Preston North End FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 4th Nov (3 Viewers)

Greggs

22 average players rather than 11 really good ones. Lovely work.

Otis

In Robins I Trust. Keep the faith, some of you are really shitting the bed, you’re grown adults, trust the person that has gave this club an identity again
I know. The amount of people who write us off from merely looking at the team sheet. 😂

Good job the game isn't played on paper.

BlueSkiesForever

I’ll drop the formation thing just this once, one thing I absolutely can’t understand (bar injury) is why is Sakamoto on the bench?! Maybe it’ll be a tactical masterclass but personally I think dropping one of our hardest working, most attacking players is ludicrous.

Winny the Bish

Any chance this is Sheaf as a lone holding midfielder with Allen and Ayari as 8s?

Would definitely prefer that over sticking Ayari in the 10 again where he’s never played before coming to City.

chiefdave

Why would you drop Saka who was the best on the pitch the other night. odd
Got to be a fitness issue. It's not that he won't play him as some have suggested in the past or he wouldn't have games where he's starting.

Can't be a coincidence that after games where he's played more minutes he's not starting the next game.

shmmeee

One of those lineups where a lot of humble pie gets eaten I reckon.

Fuck it, why not. Will be interesting to see how we play, I suspect Ayari will be a bit deeper than Saka and Allen a bit further forward and Eccles. Lats deserves to play but I worry we’ve lost all our attacking intent down the wings.

Grendel

As we are playing two forwards you’d think at some point he’d put simms and Wright together

TomRad85

What the fuck team is that?
e0f019d150274c8119a56c8107eb49b2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

SkyblueTexan

22 average players rather than 11 really good ones. Lovely work.
I’ve been told they’ll come good… surely by next season when we’re in League 1 they have to be good enough I would think 😆

shmmeee

I reckon he's been dropped as he didn't follow instructions, Robins has called him out a couple of times for not being more positive with taking on men and putting in crosses. I'm sure he'll be on second half, hopefully with a point to prove

“You’re not attaching enough lad. That’s why I’m putting a CB in for you” 🧐

Boicey

Ayari being picked for a tough away game at Preston seems completely mad.
I fear for him tbh. Lamb to the slaughter.
Hope he proves me wrong.
Shame Sakamoto can’t get a proper run in the team. So much chopping and changing.

Grendel

You’d have to ask serious questions if it is fitness for Sakamoto - we played Monday - he should have recovered to start today

Johhny Blue

Ayari being picked for a tough away game at Preston seems completely mad.
I fear for him tbh. Lamb to the slaughter.
Hope he proves me wrong.
Shame Sakamoto can’t get a proper run in the team. So much chopping and changing.
SAKOMOTO will play a big part today

Boicey

In Robins I Trust. Keep the faith, some of you are really shitting the bed, you’re grown adults, trust the person that has gave this club an identity again
I mean you were crying about lack of pace in the team about half an hour ago. Halfwit.

procdoc

I’m logging off anyway. Had a tough week and the constant negativity on here is just mind numbing. Hope we surprise a few people today. If we lose I expect the usual complete meltdowns.
come on lads #PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread