Plan B (1 Viewer)

covboy1987

There are many people that are just walking away from the queues at Gallagher most will return some will not - beggars belief that the club miss an opportunity to sell tickets- It would take approx half a day to set another office up ideally the old office at the Ricoh and asking people to buy online is a farce as the online has not worked for two days - if they are short of staff do what we would do ask the management to step in or even the players and coaching staff - the players are not doing anything in the afternoon or evening particularly the fringe players - half a day office training and away they go - some will laugh at my suggestion the players - when i played i was sweeping the terrace cleaning boots and the changing rooms - obviously times have changed spoilt to much - the club have customers that need attending to, do what all other businesses do turn to plan B

Ashdown

Everyone will come back, today will be the last of the chaotic days. After this there are still 6 more sale days. There are still around 19,000 tickets up for grabs. By this afternoon queues will be next to nothing and even the online site will speed up.

ajsccfc

They're having trouble with a website that's already in place, but it'd take hours to set up a temporary ticket office?

RFC

There are many people that are just walking away from the queues at Gallagher most will return some will not - beggars belief that the club miss an opportunity to sell tickets- It would take approx half a day to set another office up ideally the old office at the Ricoh and asking people to buy online is a farce as the online has not worked for two days - if they are short of staff do what we would do ask the management to step in or even the players and coaching staff - the players are not doing anything in the afternoon or evening particularly the fringe players - half a day office training and away they go - some will laugh at my suggestion the players - when i played i was sweeping the terrace cleaning boots and the changing rooms - obviously times have changed spoilt to much - the club have customers that need attending to, do what all other businesses do turn to plan B

Cannot set up @ Ricoh as systems are not compatible, simple.

AndreasB

A normal reaction would be :
1. I will try later in the week when the queues have died down
2. If it really is that successful and we sell THIRTY TWO THOUSAND seats, I will watch this one on TV an buy a ticket for the next home game, or the one after that because that's when the team will really need my support.

Oh no, Instead your attitude is all woe is me /blame anyone . It's 10 quid a fucking ticket mate...surely you realise that price is catnip to the glory hunters/once a season fans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

covboy1987

2. If it really is that successful and we sell THIRTY TWO THOUSAND seats, I will watch this one on TV an buy a ticket for the next home game, or the one after that because that's when the team will really need my support.

Oh no, Instead your attitude is all woe is me /blame anyone . It's 10 quid a fucking ticket mate...surely you realise that price is catnip to the glory hunters/once a season fans?

Everyone got an opinion mate and agree the tickets are cheap, but no excuse for poor management particularly what has gone on

Ashdown

I imagine a few naughty boys will be buying £1 tickets anyway and trying their luck on the night !?

Flying Fokker

I did the same yesterday. But I will still buy a ticket. People walking away are simply making a choice not to queue like everyone else. I don't believe they will give up. The tickets are not that scarce so I've decided to wait a few days or log on when all of you are asleep. The website was working at 6:30 this morning but did not have any new areas released. Minor irritation but I will try again during the wee small hours.

Terry Gibson's perm

Why don't they have somebody walking up and down the queue with a pile of tickets that you can buy for cash.

skyblue025

It would help if they released more online tickets. Only about 150 left online, a lot of them single seats. Still nothing behind either goal.

wingy

Seems the cash que for Telegraph stand is the way to go this morning ,Bro just got 7 Block 28 less than half an hour.:)

Terry Gibson's perm

?

Maybe Fisher??

No you want people to buy them not spend their time throwing things at him. I am sure that years ago you could buy your match tickets at various locations like the newsagents at Jubilee Crescent but I know there is no time to set things up like that at the moment.

Terry Gibson's perm

Does any club do that?!

My tickets have just come through the post! Great service from CCFC!

Would any other club have these queues and two staff trying to service them, I'm not too worried season ticket is ordered.

bigfatronssba

Lol, glory hunters. We're Coventry City mate.

turlykerd

I was just gonna type the same

AndreasB=CCFC V GILLS=glory hunters ??

Maybe a lot of people have starved themselves of home matches for obvious reasons and promised themselves that if we ever came home they would go.. Like myself.. I'm flying over for this game ! The £10 is pence for what this game is costing me !!

italiahorse

So we have 3 level of fans ..

1. Sixfields ST holders (Top of tree)
2. Ricoh ST holders not attending Sixfields (Acceptable but keep your mouth shut about Number 1)
3. Occasional supporter (Don't want them do we ?)

Andreas8 you really are a plonker. We want all we can get !!!!

AndreasB

So we have 3 level of fans ..

1. Sixfields ST holders (Top of tree)
2. Ricoh ST holders not attending Sixfields (Acceptable but keep your mouth shut about Number 1)
3. Occasional supporter (Don't want them do we ?)

Andreas8 you really are a plonker. We want all we can get !!!!

4. Bell ends like you who said you would never go again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AndreasB

I was just gonna type the same

AndreasB=CCFC V GILLS=glory hunters ??

Maybe a lot of people have starved themselves of home matches for obvious reasons and promised themselves that if we ever came home they would go.. Like myself.. I'm flying over for this game ! The £10 is pence for what this game is costing me !!

Why don't you "fly over" for the next game when all the ten pound heroes have fucked off?

bigfatronssba

Why don't you "fly over" for the next game when all the ten pound heroes have fucked off?

What exactly is your point? What do you want to happen?

Only a Coventry City fan could be annoyed by the prospect of a big home crowd.

skybluericoh

What exactly is your point? What do you want to happen?

Only a Coventry City fan could be annoyed by the prospect of a big home crowd.

Think he wants only the ones who attended sixfields to go, wait for the posts on saturday moaning about people cheering and making noise!!

AndreasB

The one and only Super fan who loved keeping CCFC to themselves for a while.
Hating it now.

That's right, our continued support kept the club going and enabled your glorious return. You should be thanking me.

Users who are viewing this thread