Plan B (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

Won't be long before we are back under 10k, that's the tragedy .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A successful team will keep crowds up.
Unfortunately, this team is based on income from Sixfields where you loved and prelonged the return and you keep regurgitating.
Hang your head in shame.

If you don't appreciate new fans joining in then do us a favour and keep your mouth shut as it helps nobody.
Move on.

bigfatronssba

Back under 10k?

You say that like its a regular thing. The last time CCFC in Coventry had an average of under 10k was 1928.

Even so though, what is your point? I'm trying to understand what your getting at. You don't like low crowds yet your annoyed by a big crowd.

skybluericoh

Think your dead right there- I was 'right getting a ST again now we're back', however after all the emotion has dropped, I'm thinking 'go on Friday, see how it goes'.

The football experience that I was enduring a couple of seasons ago had turned me off the game, even left a few games early. I had already decided not to renew my ST before the Northampton fiasco, I'll wait now to see if SISU have learn't anything about running a football club and treating fans with respect, not over the top stewarding, removal of banners etc. If after 30+ years of being a season ticket holder that makes me a 'Glory Hunter' in some fans eyes then all I have to say to them is 'Get over it, or Jog on.' Frankly I don't give a dam what any of you think, I've earned my right to pick and choose what games I go to and what games I don't. If they want me at every game then they need to do stuff on the pitch that I find exciting. I will attend out of my desire to go, not a sense of duty. SISU took my sense of duty away before they moved us, totally unnecessarily, and will have to earn my sense of duty back. Or sell the club, and new owners will have it FOC.

turlykerd

That's right, our continued support kept the club going and enabled your glorious return. You should be thanking me.

Your dick post has no consistency

i feel if you got caught between city and villa fans fighting, you would punch the nearest sky blue,

infact, your so insane , you'd probably punch yourself !!

Seaside-Skyblue

As someone else mentioned earlier, there's nothing "glory hunter" about watching Coventry City. Its when you start supporting Man U etc where that statement applies.

H

Huckerby

That's right, our continued support kept the club going and enabled your glorious return. You should be thanking me.

Keep telling yourself that....can you get any more pathetic? Not expecting you to man up and admit that you just couldn't give it up in the short term for the sake of the club, but at least keep from spouting that bollocks.

I'm probably a 5 times a season guy...am i not good enough for you? That make me less of a fan cause I don't live in Coventry and can't come home every weekend?

italiahorse

Back under 10k?

You say that like its a regular thing. The last time CCFC in Coventry had an average of under 10k was 1928.

Even so though, what is your point? I'm trying to understand what your getting at. You don't like low crowds yet your annoyed by a big crowd.

I was in a crowd of 53,000 in the old division 2.
I would prefer to say that fans are returning.

Get to that position and I'll be climbing the floodlights again.

Tonylinc

I am a reasonable person in normal circumstances but will always despise those that attended Sixfields as I believe that it was those that prolonged our exile.

letsallsingtogether

Well you should be used to that library audience, do not speak,shout, fart or even cheer.

That was the Tragedy of shitfields and you my friend just encouraged and prolonged it....

martcov

The thousand or so City fans ( rest away fans ) paid all the bills to keep the club alive until the owners were able to make a triumphal return. What heroes. Never thought of that angle... I thought it was divine interference... Sounded more plausible..... Looking forward to the next claim of bringing City home...

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

I am a reasonable person in normal circumstances but will always despise those that attended Sixfields as I believe that it was those that prolonged our exile.

yeah your right had nothing to do with the court case that was set for June in which Sisu were trying to steal the Ricoh they would have played last season behind closed doors if they thought they could get the ricoh on the cheap

Grendel

That's nice

You got your season ticket yet?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

The thousand or so City fans ( rest away fans ) paid all the bills to keep the club alive until the owners were able to make a triumphal return. What heroes. Never thought of that angle... I thought it was divine interference... Sounded more plausible..... Looking forward to the next claim of bringing City home...

Well we've already had Jonathan Strange (SCG representative of no one else but himself) claiming that some on the SCG were instumental. You can understand that considering most of the members of the SCGs stance on fan unity!

stupot07

Nice. I'm sure they probably feel the same about you too.

They didn't prolong it IMO, the game changer was being beaten so convincingly in the JR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

J

Jack Griffin

Cannot set up @ Ricoh as systems are not compatible, simple.

Utter nonsense, there was a working online booking system for the Ricoh once, surely it just needs firing up again.
Are you claiming the club no longer (or never did) own that and that if they didn't then the owners of the software are refusing access? Or are you saying it has been lost or made obsolete?

turlykerd

this is a very divisive thread... just like the old days ....(of last week )

im sure AndreasB supports city whole heartedly, and went to sixfeilds because of that...weather it prolonged, or not isn't for the likes of me to say

i would love to meet up maybe before the gills game and i'll buy you a pint ? :)

PM me dude and we can sort this out :)

its time for us all to sing together

PUSB

AndreasB

Think your dead right there- I was 'right getting a ST again now we're back', however after all the emotion has dropped, I'm thinking 'go on Friday, see how it goes'.

The football experience that I was enduring a couple of seasons ago had turned me off the game, even left a few games early. I had already decided not to renew my ST before the Northampton fiasco, I'll wait now to see if SISU have learn't anything about running a football club and treating fans with respect, not over the top stewarding, removal of banners etc. If after 30+ years of being a season ticket holder that makes me a 'Glory Hunter' in some fans eyes then all I have to say to them is 'Get over it, or Jog on.' Frankly I don't give a dam what any of you think, I've earned my right to pick and choose what games I go to and what games I don't. If they want me at every game then they need to do stuff on the pitch that I find exciting. I will attend out of my desire to go, not a sense of duty. SISU took my sense of duty away before they moved us, totally unnecessarily, and will have to earn my sense of duty back. Or sell the club, and new owners will have it FOC.

It's up to you mate whether you attend a leisure pursuit. If making it sound like Sophie's Choice helps your conscience that's fine. You are called skybluericoh though...

chiefdave

Waggot talked about this on CWR. He said it was down to him and there was two options, come back ASAP knowing there would be these issues or put it off for several weeks while they got everything in place. Personally I'd much rather have a bit of trouble getting a ticket then any more games in Northampton.

Astute

It shouldn't be a massive job in theory

Could the system for selling tickets be owned/run by ACL?

The system for buying tickets went downhill fast as soon as we left the Ricoh. But they managed to keep the small amount of tickets needed for games in Northampton. And SISU seem to have said that we are only going to have the use of the stadium part. No shop. No broom cupboard for an office. No extras at all. All this to save a few quid.

Can't be true though. Who could see SISU making a monumental financial mistake?

Nick

Administrator
Could the system for selling tickets be owned/run by ACL?

The system for buying tickets went downhill fast as soon as we left the Ricoh. But they managed to keep the small amount of tickets needed for games in Northampton. And SISU seem to have said that we are only going to have the use of the stadium part. No shop. No broom cupboard for an office. No extras at all. All this to save a few quid.

Can't be true though. Who could see SISU making a monumental financial mistake?
Why would acl run it? What about away games?

If it is like I think that they host the server themselves then I'm sure the ricoh has a better internet connection for starters.

J

Jack Griffin

I went on the web site this morning & it looks perfectly OK to me. There were no seats available of course.

It is the same system that was running to sell Sixfields tickets (well it looks the same), except that they're using a database for the Ricoh Arena.

Astute

Why would acl run it? What about away games?

If it is like I think that they host the server themselves then I'm sure the ricoh has a better internet connection for starters.

If it is down to the internet connection they must have gone back to dial up. It wad still poor most of the time most were in bed.

And provided would have been a better word for me to use :D

Last edited:

shmmeee

- Print out all tickets.
- Set up tables (in the fricken car park if needed) for each couple of blocks, staffed by the academy kids if need be.
- People queue at the appropriate table and buy tickets.
- Profit

Watch out Karen Bennett, I'm coming for your job ;)

Edit: no Internet, but apparently that's the case anyway. (OK, maybe your jobs safe)

skybluericoh

It's up to you mate whether you attend a leisure pursuit. If making it sound like Sophie's Choice helps your conscience that's fine. You are called skybluericoh though...

Had that tag before SISU, will have it during SISU and will have after SISU. Still in my blood and always will be, but they have shat on us fans from a great height, you may let people walk all over you, or you're just a better christian than me and can forgive. Don't know, don't care. But as happy that we are back home, SISU have a log way to go before I forgive and forget. They can't even sell tickets now. Feel sorry for the poor sods that work in the club shop.

ccfc92

- Print out all tickets.
- Set up tables (in the fricken car park if needed) for each couple of blocks, staffed by the academy kids if need be.
- People queue at the appropriate table and buy tickets.
- Profit

Watch out Karen Bennett, I'm coming for your job ;)

Edit: no Internet, but apparently that's the case anyway. (OK, maybe your jobs safe)

And what about people who work or don't live in Cov?

Users who are viewing this thread