O hare doesn’t flatter to deceive (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Increasing negativity to o hare was becoming embarrassing

half time comments terrible

o hare was totally outstanding in the second half. Without o hare we are nothing. His energy is incredible and work rate phenomenal. He’s a talisman line we’ve not had since Dublin

laughable comments about him - we should just be grateful we have him

Ccfcisparks

o hare was totally outstanding in the second half. Without o hare we are nothing. His energy is incredible and work rate phenomenal. He’s a talisman line we’ve not had since Dublin

Not often I agree with you totally Grendel but here I totally do. Those slating him in the week and first half are utterly clueless. He is our gem and if his end product was even 10% better he wouldnt be with us.

Grendel

To be honest, first half he was awful. The chance he had where he tried to win a penalty instead was baffling.

He got a goal he needed where he didn't need to think, just hit it and then the confidence showed after that! Hopefully it's a weight off his shoulders now.

he wasn’t awful at all

BackRoomRummermill

Yes brilliant player - they all are - today was a little different…. As for Mat Godden the most important player we have - I said it on here before and I will say it again

ccfc92

I think you're misunderstanding.

I'd hazard a guess everyone rates him, but it's his final ball/shot thats the issue. First half, he seemed more intent of drawing the foul in the box, than passing or shooting in a dangerous area.

He needs to get the throwing himself down and then hands in the air out of his system. Its becoming apparent refs aren't giving justified fouls because "its O'Hare".

Having said that, absolutely made up for him with the goal. Took it well and I hope that gives him the confidence boost he needs in the final 3rd.

stupot07

I think you're misunderstanding.

I'd hazard a guess everyone rates him, but it's his final ball/shot thats the issue. First half, he seemed more intent of drawing the foul in the box, than passing or shooting in a dangerous area.

He needs to get the throwing himself down and then hands in the air out of his system. Its becoming apparent refs aren't giving justified fouls because "its O'Hare".

Having said that, absolutely made up for him with the goal. Took it well and I hope that gives him the confidence boost he needs in the final 3rd.
100% this ^^

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Grendel

He really was.

Yeah he scored, got a shot off well and into the corner.

That thing he did in the first half was absolutely shocking.

no he wasn’t shocking at all - one thing and that’s the point - he gets little slack but should be given metres of rope as he’s a fantastic player

ccfc92

He really was.

Yeah he scored, got a shot off well and into the corner.

That thing he did in the first half was absolutely shocking.

I think 2nd half he did brilliantly, definitely helped the team get the win excluding his goal.

1st half wasn't great at all, backed up by the falling over in their area.

ccfc92

no he wasn’t shocking at all - one thing and that’s the point - he gets little slack but should be given metres of rope as he’s a fantastic player

There's giving rope to someone, n there's the amount of final balls/shots/dives that O'Hare has messed up on.

He's genuinely one of my favourite players, I love his work ethic and he seems committed to the club. So pleased to see his shot go in today and I hope it gives him the lift he needs in the final 3rd.

Making him immune to critism if very odd though, especially when it's basic footballing techniques like passing and shooting.

procdoc

If you listen to the away team commentary on iFollow they often praise him.
I thought he had a poor game (by his standards) on Tuesday but we’re a much better side with COH in the starting 11

Brighton Sky Blue

I’m struggling to think of many players we’ve had with better stamina than him. Lots of the lads have looked tired for the past few weeks but not him. Even right at the end busting a gut to chase down the ball, that impresses me most.

CDK

COH us genuinely the most exciting alround player I've seen in my 40 years of following them... This guy is pure gold for us. Love his attitude to the game (Bright should have taken a look at him). Just great to have him in our team...
Think we should forget bright now as bright he wasn't!

robbiekeane

So key to how we play. Absolutely hounds their defence and midfield and forces mistakes, his ability on the ball drags multiple players towards him opening up so much space for others. The engine on him and commitment is like no one else we have

Repeating myself but best player in a very long time to be at the club. We won’t have him for very long (if we don’t get promoted) and people will look back and wish they enjoyed it more

SBT

One of the best halves of any City player this season. The amount of times he won the ball back when Bristol were in transition was incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread