Now they want Clarke as well! (1 Viewer)

Astute

Everyone's just guessing. Believe it when anything is announced by them and not us.

RoboCCFC90

or come back with a better offer.

Well considering it wasn't an offer it was an enquiry to Leon's avaliability there has been no offer so far..

CovMatt1987

youve got to respect the cheek of enquiring about taking one of the leagues leading scorers on loan.

oh no wait, no you dont. you dont at all.

RoboCCFC90

You haven't really answered any of my points properly at all have you.

What points would you like a more defining answer?

CCFC_Charlie

A poster on the Sheffield United forum that their posters see as reliable has said they've pulled out the Wilson deal as we want £1m but he's 90% sure that they'll sign Clarke.

Astute

Knowing SISU they would take the money and send them the wrong Clarke

DaleM

Which is surely better than accepting the first one (which has been done a number of times previously).

I do hope that what you or I would consider as a 'ridiculous' offer is in the same ball park as what SISU would expect.

It could be that "ridiculous" that this years "management fees" are covered ;-)

RoboCCFC90

A poster on the Sheffield United forum that their posters see as reliable has said they've pulled out the Wilson deal as we want £1m but he's 90% sure that they'll sign Clarke.

Yeah well people can be wrong.

Astute

Yeah well people can be wrong.

You are not wrong there
heureux02.gif

skybluepm2

Enquired about taking him on loan?! WTF?! stupid spoon makers, not even SISU would be that retarded would they?

I wish it were Jordan Clarke we were talking about, I'd happily pack his bags for him!

Astute

Bit worried here now. Just had a text from a Sheff Utd mate. Asked if Moussa is any good. Says he has heard a rumour.

RoboCCFC90

Bit worried here now. Just had a text from a Sheff Utd mate. Asked if Moussa is any good. Says he has heard a rumour.

Stop worrying for god sake man!! Until it's in black and white don't believe anything!

italiahorse

Lets hope they can't get a further 100k together to complete the Clarke/Wilson move.
Mind you if they go for Moussa as well they could be well over the million.
SISU :jerkit: (IF it happens)

valiant15

Enquired about taking him on loan?! WTF?! stupid spoon makers, not even SISU would be that retarded would they?

I wish it were Jordan Clarke we were talking about, I'd happily pack his bags for him!

Sisu let duke go on loan to Middlesbrough just to get it through on time. So yes they are that retarded.

RoboCCFC90

italiahorse

So there are people browsing the forum? Not all of them are panicking because of a rumour, get a cup of tea, chill, breathe and relax, if we receive anything concrete then fine, a rumour and enquiries are just nothing..

Just made my cuppa tea .................... who's gone ?

Astute

So there are people browsing the forum? Not all of them are panicking because of a rumour, get a cup of tea, chill, breathe and relax, if we receive anything concrete then fine, a rumour and enquiries are just nothing..

456 browsing......about half of the amount of fans we take to our 'home' games.

Users who are viewing this thread