Now they want Clarke as well! (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

456 browsing......about half of the amount of fans we take to our 'home' games.

Okay so there are 456 browsing big deal. There are 19 members and 39 guests browsing this topic and I assume all the guests are Sheffield United fans coming on here to see if we know any further info about Wilson, Clarke and Moussa.

Astute

Okay so there are 456 browsing big deal. There are 19 members and 39 guests browsing this topic and I assume all the guests are Sheffield United fans coming on here to see if we know any further info about Wilson, Clarke and Moussa.

I wish I had sky blue tinted glasses on like yourself. ...maybe not thinking about it

torchomatic

Christ, even he's going on about the children of Northampton being given free tickets, is he? Or is this a difference "what I've heard" rumour?

Bit worried here now. Just had a text from a Sheff Utd mate. Asked if Moussa is any good. Says he has heard a rumour.

torchomatic

Why is he wearing Sky Blue tinted glasses? BEcause he's not made up some stupid rumour or decided that 2+2=5 like yourself?

I wish I had sky blue tinted glasses on like yourself. ...maybe not thinking about it

Astute

Christ, even he's going on about the children of Northampton being given free tickets, is he? Or is this a difference "what I've heard" rumour?

Who is, or are you just chatting shit again?

RoboCCFC90

I am just a realist Astute, you hear rumours about all sorts of things every day, this rumour is just based on the fact they have already enquired about two of our players, Franck Moussa has never previously been speculated about or have we received any firm bids. It's all nonsense.

Astute

I am just a realist Astute, you hear rumours about all sorts of things every day, this rumour is just based on the fact they have already enquired about two of our players, Franck Moussa has never previously been speculated about or have we received any firm bids. It's all nonsense.

You mean you think it is all nonsense.

Sheff Utd are after goal scorers. We have goal scorers. Even some of their fans think we are in no position to keep our players. How do you know that Sheff Utd and Fisher are not in talks?

Sterling Archer

I do love the panic, paranoia and meltdowns that transfer deadline days bring. So many posters losing their shit over hypothetical 'news' can be amusing.

Panic away chaps, its a slow day at work!

brez

sky sports transfer centre, coventry reject approach from sheff utd for leon clarke

RoboCCFC90

You mean you think it is all nonsense.

Sheff Utd are after goal scorers. We have goal scorers. Even some of their fans think we are in no position to keep our players. How do you know that Sheff Utd and Fisher are not in talks?

I don't see much in the way of evidence to show me other wise?

Except the rumour you have provided us.

Good for there fans, I couldn't care what they think, if we hold on to our players through today, then mission accomplished

Astute

I don't see much in the way of evidence to show me other wise?

Except the rumour you have provided us.

Good for there fans, I couldn't care what they think, if we hold on to our players through today, then mission accomplished

Just under 8 hours to go. Would be delighted if we can keep hold of all of our players. Not going to hold my breath though.

Quote "The Blades made their call on Saturday night, asking to take the 28-year-old on loan, but were promptly told he’s going nowhere"

On loan, they don't even want to pay a fee, cheeky feckers.:jerkit:

RoboCCFC90

Just under 8 hours to go. Would be delighted if we can keep hold of all of our players. Not going to hold my breath though.

I wouldn't advise you to hold your breath, just think with an open mind, if anyone leaves you can say "I told you so" until then don't fret, remember Que Sera..

Astute

Or Tim Fisher...

Most of us would pay towards that transfer fee
hiphourra.gif

Sterling Archer

Hang on a second, they bid £900k for both Wilson and Clarke? Wilson is the top goal scorer in the league and Clarke is 3rd with an excellent overall goalscoring record at this level.

A very cheeky test of the water from them pesky Sean Beans.

CCFC_Charlie

That 900k rumour is a load of bull started by a Cov fan on Twitter. He also claimed the Fleck was off to Derby and we were going to sign Lee Camp and Dave Kitson...

RoboCCFC90

Coventry City have rejected a £500,000 bid from Huddersfield for full-back Cyrus Christie.

Well done City!! Keep rejecting those offers!!

Fuck off Sheffield United and Huddersfield stop trying to poach our boys!

RoboCCFC90

And fair play to SISU for not selling any of our players, just keep saying no for a couple of more hours and you'll earn a little of my respect.

Grendel

Enough to go to sixfields?

If I'm honest I thought players wound leave. Despite the drivel spouted by hunt, Ashdown and sky blue John to name but a few the sales of players for transfer fees now is pretty minimal.

If they are rejected deals it blows some theories out the door. Go to Sixfields? Don't know but I won't rule it out.

Sky Blue Harry H

It's difficult - but we'll all have to wait 'til 11pm (plus) before we can take stock. Hope not, but suspect one may go for undisclosed (and we'll all vent our spleen and speculate how much it was/wasn't!) and we'll get one in who we've hardly heard of (on a free!)

valiant15

If they sell they sell. At the end of the day i think im past caring. I would struggle to name the starting eleven these days and I'd struggle to recognise more that 3 of our players on the street. Ive never felt so alienated from ccfc.

fernandopartridge

The starting 11 on Saturday contained 5 products of the youth academy. Closer to them than some of the journeymen we've had over the years.

chiefdave

they'll probably keep everyone today then in a couple of weeks they'll all disappear out on loan pending a transfer when the window opens in January!

Users who are viewing this thread