Match Thread Northampton Town Match Thread (1 Viewer)

better days

No one knows as fact that this actually happened. It’s come from the same person that said Paterson was definitely signing and the same person that claimed that Robins had lost the dressing room and shits himself at this level. I call bullshit on this as well
Not sure if anyone has ever said Robins had lost the dressing room
Individual players have been pissed off when out of the side but that's the same at every club

long way home

Next few weeks should tell us a lot about Brights status at the club. If he is not seen on the field, stories will keep building up and a decision will have been made to move him on with very little news or fuss.

If he gets on the field and performs the options open up for all. That's what I think most fans want, make headlines in the green instead of headlines about spending off it. He is gifted but by the sounds of it, is a few fries short of a big Mac meal.

mr_monkey

No one knows as fact that this actually happened. It’s come from the same person that said Paterson was definitely signing and the same person that claimed that Robins had lost the dressing room and shits himself at this level. I call bullshit on this as well

Absolute bullshit, just a bored kid on their school holidays with nothing better to do unfortunately

Skybluebeliever

Wilson

Dabo
Pask
Fadz
Rose
Ried

Howely
Bright
Sheaf

Walker
Tavares
Think all the players that played the full 90 minutes on Saturday will not be included , the rest will play a part so Rose , Maatson, de costa , waghorne and Walker will play a part I expect plus the non playing subs from Sunday bright should be in squad with the stronger of the under 23’s Reid, Bappaga , ruse and howley , drysdale , this game has probably come a week early for godden too

Gint11

Hopefully we play a strong team. I’d like a good cup run. Winning breeds winning. Some of our lads need minutes. I wouldn’t worry about injuries at this point of the season

better days

Next few weeks should tell us a lot about Brights status at the club. If he is not seen on the field, stories will keep building up and a decision will have been made to move him on with very little news or fuss.

If he gets on the field and performs the options open up for all. That's what I think most fans want, make headlines in the green instead of headlines about spending off it. He is gifted but by the sounds of it, is a few fries short of a big Mac meal.
I expect him to start tomorrow
Then it's up to him
He needs to show he's a team player

Covkid1968#

Fooked up… agreed to go and watch Forest thinking it was on a different night to our game. Neighbour likes to tell me how it’s a good experience to see a club like Forest with the history and the atmosphere…, righteo me duck 😂😂

Bugsy

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Think all the players that played the full 90 minutes on Saturday will not be included , the rest will play a part so Rose , Maatson, de costa , waghorne and Walker will play a part I expect plus the non playing subs from Sunday bright should be in squad with the stronger of the under 23’s Reid, Bappaga , ruse and howley , drysdale , this game has probably come a week early for godden too
I think Maatsen will be rested because he will need more than just 2 days recovery

steve101

If I counted correctly, 7 Championship clubs knocked out tonight. Marosi saved a penalty in Shrews penalty shootout win, and I noticed Baka and Ben Stevenson scored in their clubs respective shootout wins.

slowpoke

Hopefully we play a strong team. I’d like a good cup run. Winning breeds winning. Some of our lads need minutes. I wouldn’t worry about injuries at this point of the season
Have to agree I’d play as many as Sundays team as possible they need as much game time as possible imo, there’s an international break at the end of this month so we can have a breather and re-charge the batteries then

PVA

I don’t know if any of this gossip on here is true but surely it’s up to the manager to manage the guy and he is not known as a pushover.

Yeah, this.

I don’t like these rumours being spread on here about him being a party animal, that he’s too hungover to play or whatever.

It’s all very well posting rumours about player X is going to join, player Y looks like he might leave etc. But posting rumours like this without any proof is out of order IMO.

Yes he has previous, yes the rumours might be true but as above let’s leave it to Robins to decide what happens with Bright and let’s not hang him before he’s found guilty based off some spurious internet rumours.

stupot07

I don’t know if any of this gossip on here is true but surely it’s up to the manager to manage the guy and he is not known as a pushover.
100%.

My view is he is a few weeks behind in preseason, and the club want to get him to that level before he comes in. Its not like Robins has kids on the bench ahead of him on Saturday.

I think he could potentially involved today, maybe from the bench.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread