Match Thread Newport Match Thread (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Any idea what Mowbray has been saying?

No. One of the fans has tweeted comments about Vincelot wanting to go and doubling his wage but if I'm honest I can't see Mowbray saying that even if it was the truth. If he did itd sound a bit like sour grapes and the predictable 'we were held to ransom' type of reason.

Vincelot certainly didn't strike me as that toe of player or person to demand a move.

SkyBlue_Bear83

No. One of the fans has tweeted comments about Vincelot wanting to go and doubling his wage but if I'm honest I can't see Mowbray saying that even if it was the truth. If he did itd sound a bit like sour grapes and the predictable 'we were held to ransom' type of reason.

Vincelot certainly didn't strike me as that toe of player or person to demand a move.
Didn't he do to the same to Orient, not saying he demanded to leave but asked to leave.

hotrod

Even CCFC The Wall is pathetic, one comment in 18 minutes.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Newport score a very well taken goal after ball played over our defence and their man beats Willis, Lino fortunately flagged but very well taken finish all the same as the ref hadn't spotted the flag so didn't blow straight away and play originally continued

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Another decent cross by DKE to Thomas again who can't reach to head!

Ball played of defence and Sordell goes in two footed taking his man out. Luckily their bloke sees it and jumps outy the way.

Sordell gets a yellow for it. Competitive game it'd be a red

Users who are viewing this thread