Newcastle Brown (1 Viewer)

hill83

My go to drink if I'm in a shithole pub with shit beer. Or even a good pub with shit beer. Can't go wrong with a bottle.

The next day is interesting though.

olderskyblue

Sadly OSB it's Savers discount store here in Crewe, never seen them there before though. Could always pack half a dozen in the car and bring down to next home match.
Had a look on their website, they have a branch in Cov on Cross Cheaping but doesn't look like they sell alcohol there.

There's a place in n town that gets them now and again. A mate picks some up for me. Thanks for the offer though.

trevelfarandwide

Forgot how much I actually liked the stuff!

Am I alone in this?

I have a dark aversion to it, since I consumed far too much of it aged 17, and subsequently spewed it all over myself in bed; the smell lingered for 3 days, despite scrubbing the carpet and airing the room...

Psychologically damaged, forever. Bah.

Malaka

I have it on draught and in the bottle in my pub - in Germany. Prefer the bottle ( drinking out of it ). I woke up once in the TV room in the Coundon Club, after drinking too much NBA, with Tommy Hutchinson squeezing my cock and trying to get it into a Newcastle bottle ( didn't fit, needless to say).
I would not admit to that. Tommy must have thought he had a chance of getting it in the bottle in the first place. I'm not so sure Mart, I reckon it might have fitted.

clint van damme

Have you been in M&S recently? Their beer section is amazing with traitional ales, even Warwickshire stuff
going by your user name this is probably a bit out of the way but beer gonzo in Earlsdon has a cracking selection and I believe it's had the go ahead for a micro brewery on site.

Terry Gibson's perm

I have it on draught and in the bottle in my pub - in Germany. Prefer the bottle ( drinking out of it ). I woke up once in the TV room in the Coundon Club, after drinking too much NBA, with Tommy Hutchinson squeezing my cock and trying to get it into a Newcastle bottle ( didn't fit, needless to say).

Why was the whole to big and it kept falling out?

Terry Gibson's perm

Last Saturday at my little boys bowling party a group turned up next to us and starting drinking Newcastle brown and shots wouldn't have been so bad but it wasn't even midday.

martcov

going by your user name this is probably a bit out of the way but beer gonzo in Earlsdon has a cracking selection and I believe it's had the go ahead for a micro brewery on site.

yes, I was in there recently -amazing. I didn't know about on site brewing. They reccomended Twisted Barrel in Gosford Street when I was there at Easter.

Users who are viewing this thread