New member (3 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Well CKNQ what do you think after 6 months
Grendal is still a cock and nothing else much has changed really.
Very disappointing season so far, wouldn't you say !
Well bawtryneal where do I start , I know ill start with this forum .
The problem with this forum and other forums is ( imop) and I knew what I was letting myself in for when I signed up,
Is there are certain individuals who just want to get one over another poster ( ie you talk out your arse ) and then it ends up
Into a slagging match and then goes off thread and gets personal , but as I said I knew what was letting myself in for .
But having said all that there is some really good post and banter to make up for the odd moron .

As for the football club , I should have known better when buying my season ticket this year to trust Sisu and actually
Start delivering on their promises . ( heart ruling head ) and it hurts me to say this but if SISU are still here in 3 years time
It's none league football for the Sky blues or something worse and that doesn't bear thinking about !

So next season to buy a season ticket or not to buy a season ticket ?

My head will rule my heart next season . PUSB .

Brylowes

Well bawtryneal where do I start , I know ill start with this forum .
The problem with this forum and other forums is ( imop) and I knew what I was letting myself in for when I signed up,
Is there are certain individuals who just want to get one over another poster ( ie you talk out your arse ) and then it ends up
Into a slagging match and then goes off thread and gets personal , but as I said I knew what was letting myself in for .
But having said all that there is some really good post and banter to make up for the odd moron .

As for the football club , I should have known better when buying my season ticket this year to trust Sisu and actually
Start delivering on their promises . ( heart ruling head ) and it hurts me to say this but if SISU are still here in 3 years time
It's none league football for the Sky blues or something worse and that doesn't bear thinking about !

So next season to buy a season ticket or not to buy a season ticket ?

My head will rule my heart next season . PUSB .
You talk out of your arse; ;)

Otis

I was very close to walking away from this forum and then realise you can block someone. Since I blocked him, this place has got a lot better.

You may have blocked him, but from his posts it looks like he still thinks he's talking to you. ;)

I just wonder how many people have actually blocked him in total.

I bet it's a few. ;)

Captain Dart

You may have blocked him, but from his posts it looks like he still thinks he's talking to you. ;)

I just wonder how many people have actually blocked him in total.

I bet it's a few. ;)

Is that the arsehole I've simply blanked? :angelic:

trevelfarandwide

I've been absent for a few months, and everyone seems nicer?! Where are the cutting retorts?! Where are the streams of childish name-calling and furious keyboard-mashing replies?!

Either we're all finally resigned to the fate of our club, and have mellowed out to fuck, or there's a merciful amount of tranquilisers being released into the water supply in Coventry...perhaps the CC are softening the blow of SISU's exit strategy...drugs on tap, fill ya buckets! :)

Anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread