New member (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Welcome.

Is your space bar stuck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hi Skyblueweeman, thanks for the welcome . No my space isn't stuck I'm just trigger happy ! PUSB .

Grendel

For how long ? We've been here before , the Butts move is another Northampton !!

Except the butts is in Coventry. Clearly geography isn't a strong point.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Except the butts is in Coventry. Clearly geography isn't a strong point.
Grendel, you now the point I was making . Its not about geography it's about SISU trying to negotiate with a gun held to your head and in my opinion the Butts move is the same as the Northampton move, only this time its not the council and acl its Wasps. SISU are not very good at negotiating, as Tim Fisher said SISU batter people in court. And Finally Grendel feel free to Belittle me any time you wish ;)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Grendel, you now the point I was making . Its not about geography it's about SISU trying to negotiate with a gun held to your head and in my opinion the Butts move is the same as the Northampton move, only this time its not the council and acl its Wasps. SISU are not very good at negotiating, as Tim Fisher said SISU batter people in court. And Finally Grendel feel free to Belittle me any time you wish ;)
I like you two days and your already at it with SBTs pantomime villain. Well done

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Think he explained that didn't he if you read his post. ;)
Thanks for that Otis, you do wonder some times . :banghead:

Astute

For how long ? We've been here before , the Butts move is another Northampton !!
Welcome and enjoy :) I apologise for any disagreements in the future :D

The Northampton move was always going to be a disaster. It was all about getting the arena on the cheap. The Butts move would be excellent if they could make a big enough stadium. It is in a good location other than the surrounding roads. And if there is a way of getting around other problems like the buildings to the side I will give my full backing of the plans....as long as it is for real and not just a rent reduction ploy.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Welcome and enjoy :) I apologise for any disagreements in the future :D

The Northampton move was always going to be a disaster. It was all about getting the arena on the cheap. The Butts move would be excellent if they could make a big enough stadium. It is in a good location other than the surrounding roads. And if there is a way of getting around other problems like the buildings to the side I will give my full backing of the plans....as long as it is for real and not just a rent reduction ploy.
Hello Astute, no need to apologise for any future disagreements you are entitled to your opinion. That's what's this forum is all about opinions, its when someone gets personal and abusive there my be a problem !! So the move to the Butts in my opinion I just don't TRUST SISU , would you do business with them with their past record. They can't be TRUSTED, in my opinion .;);););)

letsallsingtogether

Hi there L.A.S.T I'm still working at SPS hope you are all well .
Alright me duck.
I bet that is a nightmare place to work now the imbreds have won the league.
You still keeping the cause going.
Luckily all Cov supporters where I work.
We all eat Batches not Cobs.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

wonder? WONDER?

bet you not even a real cov fan mate
Thanks for the welcome Roberto_Le_Ossa, your right about the the loony bin. I've only been posting for two days and oh my god :banghead: :rage:
batch batch wherever you may be
theres only batch bars in coventry
you can fuck your balms, rolls n fucking cobs
if you dont eat batches your a fucking nob

RLO 2016
Ha ha Roberto_Le_Ossa , your right about the loony bin. Your Quote :banghead:

dude your mental

your name is covkidsneverquit

your wrong the problem is, cov kids never try

we are a city of lethargic unopinionated numpties, no strength, no unity nothing

we cling on to the past cause thats all we have, go with the flow, grey drab fucking monotone rats

bla bla bla 87 bla bla bla the specials bla bla bla the donkey free kick

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

dude your mental

your name is covkidsneverquit

your wrong the problem is, cov kids never try

we are a city of lethargic unopinionated numpties, no strength, no unity nothing

we cling on to the past cause thats all we have, go with the flow, grey drab fucking monotone rats

bla bla bla 87 bla bla bla the specials bla bla bla the donkey free kick

What a pleasant individual you are, and before you say it . I don't give a dam :finger:

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Alright me duck.
I bet that is a nightmare place to work now the imbreds have won the league.
You still keeping the cause going.
Luckily all Cov supporters where I work.
We all eat Batches not Cobs.
Yes L.A.S.T , still keeping the cause going. I keep reminding them of where they were when the sky blues were in top flight football for 34 years. PUSB ;)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Welcome from another COGS...didn't take you long to get the measure of this lot.:)
Hi Sky Blue Charlie, although I've only been a member for a week now I've been reading post for over a year, so you get to see who are sincere, honest, truthful, Frank, candid, direct and straightforward. Who the Villains are , Who the Trolls are and finally who the twat's are ( a person considered obnoxious or stupid ) and for those who don't know the meaning of obnoxious it's a person who is EXTREMELY UNPLEASANT. ;)

dutchman

To jump on the coat tails of this post, I'm another new member, so hi all
Love your avatar mate
thumbsup.gif

A friend of mine had a custom-made set of Subbuteo players in all-Sky Blue strip but he wouldn't tell me how he got them.

bawtryneal

Well CKNQ what do you think after 6 months
Grendal is still a cock and nothing else much has changed really.
Very disappointing season so far, wouldn't you say !

Sky Blue Harry H

Well CKNQ what do you think after 6 months
Grendal is still a cock and nothing else much has changed really.
Very disappointing season so far, wouldn't you say !

Don't spoil it for me, I've recorded all the games so far and going to catch up with the results over Christmas, when I've got some time free.

Astute

Don't spoil it for me, I've recorded all the games so far and going to catch up with the results over Christmas, when I've got some time free.
Do yourself a favour and find yourself a wall. Then keep headbutting it for an hour or so.

First of all you will know how we all feel. Secondly you might find it more enjoyable than sitting through this season.

Astute

And mutter occasionally "we never should have left Highfield road "
I have said that since the day we left. If I had a fiver for each time I got called a fool or similar I could have bought ACL.

You could get better food out of a tin of dog food. The toilets stunk of piss on a good day. It was falling to bits. But it was ours. And it was in a great location. The pub crawls on the way to games were epic. Even when only starting from the Jubilee. Many great memories. And it was ours.

Terry Gibson's perm

I have said that since the day we left. If I had a fiver for each time I got called a fool or similar I could have bought ACL.

You could get better food out of a tin of dog food. The toilets stunk of piss on a good day. It was falling to bits. But it was ours. And it was in a great location. The pub crawls on the way to games were epic. Even when only starting from the Jubilee. Many great memories. And it was ours.

Some people go over the top about HR it was a dump but it was our dump, the Ricoh is soulless.

Users who are viewing this thread