name 1 thing we have to be positive about (2 Viewers)

Brylowes

I'd meet and pay an asking price that was shitloads cheaper than it was on offer for to anyone else.

I blame them for having the moral repugnance for moving in the first place, and also making out how they are this model business when they are essentially SISU with better PR.
Absolute bollox,
Tell me the last time SISU said they were going to buy something and actually
Stumped up and did it, you always bang on about PR well PR is just words and
Building perceptions. No amount of words could disguise the fact that SISU never
Do anything good for this club.

Ian1779

Absolute bollox,
Tell me the last time SISU said they were going to buy something and actually
Stumped up and did it, you always bang on about PR well PR is just words and
Building perceptions. No amount of words could disguise the fact that SISU never
Do anything good for this club.

Of course yes - stumped up peanuts for a stadium then immediately got all their investment back on abound scheme they will never pay back.
You're right though - SISU's PR is awful...

skybluedan

must be CCFC related

1. being so far down Div 1 no real media cover to highlight how bad we are

Do you know I didn't have anything until this thread, well done and if I was Jimmy saville and alive I would give you one of me special badges

Brylowes

Of course yes - stumped up peanuts for a stadium then immediately got all their investment back on abound scheme they will never pay back.
You're right though - SISU's PR is awful...
They will never pay the the bond scheme back ?

Obviously too many peanuts for SISU, don't you remember they would never have
Done the deal Wasps did.

Ian1779

They will never pay the the bond scheme back ?

Obviously too many peanuts for SISU, don't you remember they would never have
Done the deal Wasps did.

Evidently Wasps weren't keen on the deal they did... They got rid of it at the earliest opportunity.

Ian1779

So you know they won't repay the bond ?

I predict they will reissue the bond to defer the payout... However that works exactly. How are they going to muster £30+ million when last year they made nothing?? That's a lot of money to make in not a lot of time really.

letsallsingtogether

I'd meet and pay an asking price that was shitloads cheaper than it was on offer for to anyone else.

I blame them for having the moral repugnance for moving in the first place, and also making out how they are this model business when they are essentially SISU with better PR.
Nobody else wanted it remember.
That ship has sailed or words to that effect (Ms J. Seppalla).

Warwickhunt

Thatst's E="Otis, post: 1147023, member: 2124"]Kids are back at school in just over a week and we get our freedom back.

Plus The Great British Bake Off is back on TV. :)[/QUOTE]
Thats what i thought Otis its nice to see our old centre forward Stern John as one of the contestants in the thegreat british bake off;)

singers_pore

We are still playing in Coventry for the moment at least.
I really struggled to think of anything else that could be viewed as positive.

For me the biggest negative is that our fans are split into three camps:
i) Fans who don't go any more,
ii) Fans who still go despite regarding SISU as being primarily responsible for our demise,
iii) Fans who still go and who primarily blame parties other than SISU.
Group i) is the biggest.
Group iii) are a minority but they are also the noisiest (on here at least).

Sick Boy

1. We are lucky to have Wasps here to protect us from the evil sisu.
2. Ccfc could soon disapper, so no more sisu!
3. The city of rugby

Last edited:

Esoterica

Having Stevenson, Willis and Harries means that when we sell a starlet in January we'll still have 2 left!

Red John

Ask yourself why it was shitloads cheaper when they bought it?
We really did fuck up massively when we upped sticks and fucked off to Northampton not only in terms of losing the stadium but more importantly the losing of fans, from those who had been going years to the next generation of sky blue kids....that one decision caused a ripple effect my club may never recover from....
Makes my blood boil to see our stadium owned by egg chasing bastards, but we didn't just leave the door open for them we gave them the keys and redirected our mail to Northampton

Users who are viewing this thread