Mowbray Today (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Like a fan said at the game today. This forum mostly is just fans arguing with eachother , most talk absolute shite

Funny because last home game I went to the guy sitting next to me was moaning about why Stokes doesn't get fwd and how Fleck never passes to a team mate, yet they are likely to be 2 of top 3 players this year !

SkyBlue_Bear83

The attitude of a loser. Completely changed my opinion of him. If he has said that he needs to go.

His words were something like even though we had a mathematical chance going into today's match it wasn't really realistic and he didn't think we would do it.

Must have been listening to all the people on here

SkyBlue_Bear83

Your nit picking lads and lasses , looking for a reason to have a go at Mowbray .
You were all saying it anyway weren't you , that the season was over despite the last two wins , what's he said that you didn't already think .
You want Mowbray gone ? Well Clapham had a chat with me pre match and told me they were gutted how this season has panned out , they want to put it right next season .
But they won't get the chance , because fans like on here will be after blood soon and want them gone , despite finishing where most people expected us to PRE SEASON .
This forum is getting worse Christ almighty

I'd be amazed if they didn't start next season here, can't see Mowbray and his team getting sacked before Christmas time at the earliest

rupert_bear

The management performance in the last three months has been pathetic and simply not good enough. We have gone from being play off certainties to mid table obscurity, Barnsley were 22 points behind us and are now 8 ahead, just not good enough.

Hobo

The management performance in the last three months has been pathetic and simply not good enough. We have gone from being play off certainties to mid table obscurity, Barnsley were 22 points behind us and are now 8 ahead, just not good enough.

Certainties? Have a word with yourself.

Barnsley's excellent and exceptional run of form is not something our management team have any influence over. You may as well criticise Barnsley for being so shocking before their run. They obviously had the resources to do better.

Nick

Administrator

Barnsley's excellent and exceptional run of form is not something our management team have any influence over. You may as well criticise Barnsley for being so shocking before their run. They obviously had the resources to do better.

Scunthorpe were 13 points behind, now 5 in front
Port Vale 10 Points behind
Rochdale 12 points behind
Sheff Utd 12 Pointsbehind
Millwall were 8 points behind us, they are now 12 in front

They have all caught us up, and over taken.

It isn't just Barnsley.

Grendel

Well - they didn't have a manager with a history of hibernating post December.

The Reverend Skyblue

Mowbray bringing in ex Prem has been a cataclysmic fuck up.
He showed the team there and then he didn't trust them to keep going, Cole whose had very few good games plus Rammage and Henderson who have took up wages whilst contributing absolutely FA to the team.

Why does Mowbray constantly change formation and playing players out of their natural positions. He has made so many mistakes that I bloody hope he's learnt from at least half of them for our sake next year. Some thought he was a great manager when he first came in, I think we can truely put that to bed until he proves to us he is at least a decent one first.

Id give him to Xmas, no doubt we will be top, but surely to hell he won't make the same schoolboy errors he's made this season again.

I can do nothing else but to really enjoy my summer free of the stress and strain I get in the winter following Cov, but I will be ready to get behind Mowbray come August and hope he proves most of us wrong next season, though I'm not confident he has it in him

rupert_bear

Reverend my dear, Mowbray is 52 and been in football management on and off nearly 20 years, he won't be learning anything. He won't be sacked, not sure if I want him to be but if he was snapped up by someone I wouldn't lose any sleep.

H

Huckerby

Got no fucking idea what to think anymore. Half of me is so thankful to Mowbray for giving us the most hope I've ever had as a cov fan. The other half of me wants him to fuck off for ruining that hope.

Not sure what the answer is, but I'll know by Christmas hopefully.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread