Mowbray Today (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
So today, after 2 wins the team was changed and fiddled with again.

We then lack fight and passion which at least we have seen the last 2 games.

junglej13

This has absolutely infuriated me for months. He must have played 12 different formations in the last month. The players look completely confused. Rose must have played 5 different positions. Vincelot 3 positions in the last week.

Evo1883

Murphy wasn't even close to being our worst player today .

Was the only one who created a couple of chances and almost dragged their defender into an own goal .

Instead of looking at individuals , today was about the team in general just looking poor , there was nothing wrong with the line up , we just played like we didn't give a toss from their first goal onwards

Otis

Murphy wasn't even close to being our worst player today .

Was the only one who created a couple of chances and almost dragged their defender into an own goal .

Instead of looking at individuals , today was about the team in general just looking poor , there was nothing wrong with the line up , we just played like we didn't give a toss from their first goal onwards
Doesn't matter if he wasn't the worst player, some will still say he was.

Evo1883

Doesn't matter if he wasn't the worst player, some will still say he was.

For me , Rose had a stinker .
We got dragged into a match that didn't suit us , they are a physical side who play it long and the ball spent most of the time in the air .

We lost through (again ) a set piece and a header from a cross which we have struggled with all season .

Fact is we were rubbish .. The end .
Worst performance of the season besides Southend

Nick

Administrator
He's just admitted that for him the season was over some time ago despite it still being mathematically possible for play offs.

Surely the players have got wind of this? I would say their performances would suggest they have!
He can't moan at players not being bothered then can he?

D

Deleted member 2477

Thats appaling if rue and changed my thoughts on TM.
does he not realise that a win today would have given us a chance of the play offs and his negative attitude is the reason why the season has fell apart

Marty

The attitude of a loser. Completely changed my opinion of him. If he has said that he needs to go.

Evo1883

Your nit picking lads and lasses , looking for a reason to have a go at Mowbray .
You were all saying it anyway weren't you , that the season was over despite the last two wins , what's he said that you didn't already think .
You want Mowbray gone ? Well Clapham had a chat with me pre match and told me they were gutted how this season has panned out , they want to put it right next season .
But they won't get the chance , because fans like on here will be after blood soon and want them gone , despite finishing where most people expected us to PRE SEASON .
This forum is getting worse Christ almighty

ccfcway

Your nit picking lads and lasses , looking for a reason to have a go at Mowbray .
You were all saying it anyway weren't you , that the season was over despite the last two wins , what's he said that you didn't already think .
You want Mowbray gone ? Well Clapham had a chat with me pre match and told me they were gutted how this season has panned out , they want to put it right next season .
But they won't get the chance , because fans like on here will be after blood soon and want them gone , despite finishing where most people expected us to PRE SEASON .

why won't they ?

The owners aremt going to sack TM this season so clearly they will get a chance to put it right next season.

Not sure why this forum is getting worse than Chris almighty ? what did he do wrong ?

Evo1883

Last season we just stayed up , this season we will more than likely finish 12th -9th .
Best home record for 10 years
Best goal difference for many many years .
15 clean sheets this season
Highest ACTUAL points finish for 10 years
Least goals conceded for around 19 seasons .

But it's not enough for his first full season , we get it he fucked up and we slipped away , but fucking hell perspective , we almost slipped into league 2 last season

RegTheDonk

I fairness, he's saying publicly what he's thought privately. Nothing to suggest his "non positive" thoughts have been passed onto the players. Indeed, didn't Stewart just say he was surprised? Nobody would have an inkling he thought we'd already blow it. I doubt this would affect his approach to a game, every manager wants to win and every manager will do what they can to achieve that.

Lots of people here have thought similar, myself included, that its been too huge a task since we jumped on the new year downhill slope. We've had people complain that we shouldn't be playing the loans and blood some of the kids because we've got nothing to play for. Not too many were saying the opposite, that we need to stick with them because its not all over yet...and this is going back a couple of weeks. Look at our form then: who would bet on us winning the last five games, and then also having to rely on other teams fucking up? And this was before Gingham started to implode (who we could only draw with, BTW).

Its a crying shame, I'm really pissed off to be honest, that we had it in our hands a few months ago. To go on such a slump, and then given a glimmer of hope this week. Its a pisser, but I don't think TM's realistic attitude that it was too late in the day would make any difference. Otherwise, we'd have threw the towel in vs Millwall and Bradford.

Evo1883

why won't they ?

The owners aremt going to sack TM this season so clearly they will get a chance to put it right next season.

Not sure why this forum is getting worse than Chris almighty ? what did he do wrong ?

Chris ? Proving my point

Brylowes

He needs to be given next season,it would be a knee-jerk to get rid now,let's see
how we recruit through the summer and hopefully show some progress in the
season. If we show no signs of improvement by the end of October then I would
agree it would be time to part company.

Otis

why won't they ?

He missed two sitters (probably at the last supper) and scored an own goal when he declared himself the son of God.

Evo1883

Like a fan said at the game today .

This forum mostly is just fans arguing with eachother , most talk absolute shite , half of you don't go , half only go home games .

Its important you pick up on silly things to have a laugh because it masks your lack of football knowledge , enjoy each others company.

See you next season for another bitch and moan PUSB

ccfchoi87

Like a fan said at the game today .

This forum mostly is just fans arguing with eachother , most talk absolute shite , half of you don't go , half only go home games .

Its important you pick up on silly things to have a laugh because it masks your lack of football knowledge , enjoy each others company.

See you next season for another bitch and moan PUSB
So why are you on here?

Brylowes

Is that right, is Clapham really expecting them to go, that would be sad.

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Hardly not picking. I'd be pretty downbeat if my manager had given up all hope of achieving something before it was over. The 'customers' I serve would pretty peeved if I just gave up and my manager said 'I've given up too'.

Fans will be negative, doesn't mean the players should be allowed to stop trying!

Players won't look up to fans but I think they should look up to their manager.

As for your conversation with Clapham, I don't imagine he'd have said anything else as a review of the season, would he?

I'm not slating them too much as they have given us a much better season than we've been used to historically but we can been disappointed by him conceding defeat before now, right?

steve82

TM has only echoed what people have said for the last few weeks. Now because he said it he should be sacked off the back of that really. Wake up people.
In his press conference he's said we were poor cannot find excuses. If they don't have the fight in Jan, Feb, March then they ain't now going to magically now.
When things were good TM was not getting carried away and deep down I think he knew the kids didn't have the heart and fight to last a season, by then it's too late to change.
Can only change things recruitment wise this summer. Find the fighters and battlers to see a season through!

Brylowes

He missed two sitters (probably at the last supper) and scored an own goal when he declared himself the son of God.
Not to mention hanging onto the ball to long, when he should be delivering his cross ,
When the boy in the box was nailed on to score.

letsallsingtogether

So why are you on here?
Because he is another Birch like the rest of us.......
Suppose I am one of the ones has on about because I didn't go today.....
Bloody glad I didn't now had a free ticket aswell.....

Users who are viewing this thread