Liverpool/Spurs after CW - City to get at least 10% of £20M+ ? (4 Viewers)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
100m for finishing last in the Premier League next year, 20m for CW is the new level of transfer fees expected. It's why clubs like ours are trying to get players like CW coming through the academy.

Like them or loathe them, I don't really care but SISU are currently funding this club whether you like it or not. You have choices my friends, I choose to go and enjoy watching them with my Son and friends.

We we will always have to sell players with our fan base, stadium and league 1 position, as long as we keep investing in finding other youngsters then that works.

enjoy your day because this thread is miserable, glasses half full, it's May 16th and nothing tarnishes that day.

Hobo

I saw the fee paid for Vincelot and Jones as a positive. I want to see more players coming in who are in the 25-30 bracket in key positions. Players who have some experience and can give 3 to 4 years so we can build a competitive team and squad.

phildownunder

Re the allegations of SISU trousering all the proceeds from the sale of players and sell ons.
Although I wasn`t present of course, I can`t believe this issue wouldn`t have been discussed in the fortnight or so of negotiations before TM signed on last summer and I doubt he would hang around if that happened.

Users who are viewing this thread