Line of Duty (4 Viewers)

Mcbean

Spoiler alert - and for those who watched see below

She was a bit of an old tart that Bigelow

Otis

I guessed both the twists tonight, So no tension for me.

I thought they telegraphed it a bit too much.

At the end of the show the TV announcer said it WOULD be back.

Guess we know which newspaper she reads then.

clint van damme

think it's trying to hard with unexpected plot twists and throwing people off the scent that it's forgetting it's first priority should be to keep a good solid storyline.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I really enjoyed Teds interview scene it was really well played out .

Just one thing bugging me , how did Ted know Lisa ?

Nick

Administrator
What a load of bullshit the whole "morse code" thing was as well. The bloke had been shot and was near enough dead, he isn't going to bust out some morse cryptic code.

The young lad who went into the police, you would think they might vet people a little bit and would know full well he had links with crime gangs.

It's as if it was purposely shite to leave it open for another cycle of it all.

What will it be next time? Gates took 4 steps before he was hit by a lorry so it must mean 4 more things?

tommydazzle

I really enjoyed Teds interview scene it was really well played out .

Just one thing bugging me , how did Ted know Lisa ?
Yep, I kept wondering that. Also in an earlier episode he had contacted her via his mobile (or was it the other way round?). There were plenty of plot holes and far fetched bits but still enjoyed the series.

Surprised to hear the actor who played Arnott with a strong Scottish accent. His London English accent is flawless.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah he's properly Scottish, decent footballer as well (played in Soccer Aid). Think he quit being a lower league pro footballer in scotland to be an actor.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

What a load of bullshit the whole "morse code" thing was as well. The bloke had been shot and was near enough dead, he isn't going to bust out some morse cryptic code.
Absolutely right. He's on deaths door and conveniently taps out a well controlled morse message. As someone well versed in morse code I read his message as "Bollocks , this shirt cost me a fucking fortune"

lifeskyblue

One of the Reacher novels has a captive driving a car blinking her eyes in the rear view mirror with a morse code message. That was so far fetched and unbelievable...only topped by a dying man managing to tap his fingers out in morse code. Why do these programmes always go too far in trying to be clever with plot twists?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread