Joe Elliott (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

What time?

Bagsy

probably right at the end of the show after they have spent 2 hours 50 mins wanking over arsenal

J

Jack Griffin

On Keys & Grey show, still hasn't been on.
You can tweet at them on @TSKeysandGray

Otis

Have it on ready.

Been listening for 4 minutes and am still stunned that they haven't mentioned female linesmen yet.

Sub

sounds like SISU have the begging bowl out asking elliot if he knows people from cov with money and they sound like they dont want to deal with hoffman but they are metting hoffmans backers soon :thinking about:

Otis

Interesting?

He's said nowt of any interest yet at all. Keys is asking what's gone wrong but Joe is saying anything.

So basically they don't want to give up their investment so they're hoping the Coventry public will help them along.

Well they can f*ck off.

Perryccfc

He just gave an explanation of what's going on at the club. Didn't give to much away. Just that Sisu didn't keep there promise they made when they took over. And that GH has a meeting with them soon. And that buying ricoh is a must

Nick

Administrator
Keys just said that the investors want SISU out and the Council will sell bits of the Ricoh to them.

Keys also said we could go into Admin before we get our first point...

Otis

Shouldn't have bothered having Elliot on should have just let Keys talk!!!

Key's is saying we could go into admin before City get a point!

So, April next year then!!

Nick

Administrator
I wonder if Keys knows a fair bit, if he knows the investors and Hoffman etc...

Never knew that Joe Elliott owned Elliotts in town, the car part place!

Listening to this on the radio I didn't realise just how powerfull Gary Hoffman is and his investors - this would be a dream if they come in, I can only pray SISU will listen to the offer.

SkyBlueScottie

Why is he a legend exactly?

He was on the board for years with minimal investment, he was around the time Richardson and Robinson were around and stood around while the effed it al up, he was apparently the man who did the deal with Sisu, saving his own reputation, he has now aligned himself with another new investor while blaming Sisu for everything.....

torchomatic

I used to like the song on the Elliots adverts in the 80s. Up there with Allens Taxis and Aubrey Allen.

Users who are viewing this thread