Italy v Uruguay (1 Viewer)

Otis

Any preference on who you'd want to win and progress through?

Italy for me. Just to wipe the smug smile of Suarez's face for starters.

Italy only need a draw so should progress, but I agree with what Alan Hansen when Suarez had his bit of an after game rant at the English. No-one is saying he's not a special player, but he is also all the other things that have been labelled at him too (diver, cheat, biter etc.).

Great player, bit of a twat.

Italy for me.

Hope Suarez gets chopped down in the penalty area for a 100% cast iron pen and the ref waves play on and then books him for diving. :claping hands:

Nick

Administrator
I don't get why one of our players didn't just smash him in the knee when he was struggling to run? Just wipe him out and take a yellow.

Otis

I don't get why one of our players didn't just smash him in the knee when he was struggling to run? Just wipe him out and take a yellow.

Was surprised we weren't a little more, let's say, rugged, with him.

We left Pirlo alone on Saturday and then on Thursday we also allowed Suarez too much space and didn't give him any grief at all with a few robust challenges. We all know if you get to him he starts doing the stupid things he is renowned for.

Nick

Administrator
I think that was the issue with Cahill and Jagielka, both a little bit too nice.

Exactly, get in his ear and tell him you are going to break his legs and bang his wife and wind him up. Then put a stinking tackle in straight from the go to "let him know you are there". Especially as he had a bad leg.

We seem to give too much respect.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I can't say I'm that bothered too much. Don't even know who's left after the group stages. :whistle:

dancers lance

Just watched it, what is wrong with that bloke?

dancers lance

All at the Sun newspaper will be jumping with joy!

J

Jack Griffin

Ban the bitey little shite..
Bq6hMkrCQAA-Ejo.jpg

bringbackrattles

He has a mental illness and needs help. He'll probably be asking himself tonight why has he done it again
He obviously hasn't learned his lesson, but Ian Wright feels sorry for him.He pretended to be the victim again so he's very sly.great player but something not right in his head.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Third time he has done this, if Liverpool had any self respect they would sell him to Spain for as much as they can get.

Johnnythespider

Don't think he's mentally ill, he's just a twat. Who would have thought Spain, Italy and England all out at the first hurdle.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I love Suarez. So what that he has a nibble at another player? It shows his passion for the game.

Covstu

I wonder if the ban will just be international or a total ban?? He might get away with it as lets face it how long did that last judgement take to come about? The irony of Godin scoring when he shouldn't have been on the pitch either!!

dancers lance

Don't think he's mentally ill, he's just a twat. Who would have thought Spain, Italy and England all out at the first hurdle.

I agree, the bloke is just a cock, and biting is the lowest of the low.

bringbackrattles

Me, Rattles? Mischevious? Never! :whistle:
I once saw a fight in the Market Tavern the pub in the city centre many years ago,where a bloke got half his nose bit off. I saw the bloke months later in there with a chunk of his nose missing and a huge scar there as well. I heard he never pressed charges as he accepted it was a drunken scrap. now that's what you call forgiveness !

Users who are viewing this thread