Israel - Palestinian Conflict (4 Viewers)

Evo1883

Not going to go through every season there, but were you there in 2001 when we got relegated?
You can troll all you like, but answer me this, why would Israel target Humanitarian Aid Workers? What do they gain? Please explain that to me.

messiahrobins

One look at the profile pic of that Jack poster tells me he is an Antifa far left clown posting utter shite, which is their way.
Like i say anyone with even moderate IQ levels can see there is absolutely no reason or benefit for Israel to target aid workers. There are plenty of reasons for Hamas to, or their supporters.

shmmeee

Not going to go through every season there, but were you there in 2001 when we got relegated?
You can troll all you like, but answer me this, why would Israel target Humanitarian Aid Workers? What do they gain? Please explain that to me.

They’ve already gained it. Afaik aid workers are pulling out. They view food going in as supporting Hamas, so their aim is to stop food going in and make beating them easier.

messiahrobins

They’ve already gained it. Afaik aid workers are pulling out. They view food going in as supporting Hamas, so their aim is to stop food going in and make beating them easier.
Doesnt make sense to me as it incurs the wrath of the USA who Israel badly needs onside.

shmmeee

Doesnt make sense to me as it incurs the wrath of the USA who Israel badly needs onside.

The gamble is the US has a strong enough lobby and a president in an election year trying not to look far left, and a guy coming in soon who is likely to give them whatever they want.

messiahrobins

Is everybody you disagree with antifa and far left ?
Well not Antifa as they have largely been disbanded now by the Proud Boys stateside and by various patriotic groups in Europe, but i must say there does seem to be a significant shift to the Far Left in the past 8 years globally. If you notice it is one issue after the other..covid, vaccines..climate change..BLM..LGBT..hamas sympathising..just stop oil etc etc

Ian1779

Well not Antifa as they have largely been disbanded now by the Proud Boys stateside and by various patriotic groups in Europe, but i must say there does seem to be a significant shift to the Far Left in the past 8 years globally. If you notice it is one issue after the other..covid, vaccines..climate change..BLM..LGBT..hamas sympathising..just stop oil etc etc
IMG_0271.jpeg

Evo1883

Patriotic groups
Canadian Lol GIF

messiahrobins

The gamble is the US has a strong enough lobby and a president in an election year trying not to look far left, and a guy coming in soon who is likely to give them whatever they want.
Trump is no ally of Netayanhu, not by a long shot. The lamestream media doesnt report most of what Trump says but he has been very vocal against Netayanhu for years.
So it may well be he thinks he can get away with more with Biden as Trump will be withdrawing support for Israel and other foreign countries as Trump is an isolationist President. That is the real reason world leaders hate him, because he is America First and doesnt want to spend US money on foreign affairs, including Israel.

clint van damme

Trump can't keep cosying up to the zionists and Nick Fuentes and his ilk, he's going to have to choose a side.
Both abhorrent, but thats the sort of people he's courting.

shmmeee

Trump can't keep cosying up to the zionists and Nick Fuentes and his ilk, he's going to have to choose a side.
Both abhorrent, but thats the sort of people he's courting.

This is the beauty of being a mental bigoted fuck who can’t keep track of what day it is. Everyone just hears what they want.

They've said it was an accident. It wasn't.

Yeah but messiahrobins said it was Hamas

clint van damme

This is the beauty of being a mental bigoted fuck who can’t keep track of what day it is. Everyone just hears what they want.

Yeah but messiahrobins said it was Hamas

And if everyone on here said it was hamas he'd say it was netanyanhu. That's his job!

Nuskyblue

I personally feel that when you talk about an individuals opinion in a piece like that then you are adding the human element in condoning it.

"I have friends in Tel Aviv," she says, "so they say, 'Don't forget to keep for me a plot near the coast in Gaza,' because it's a beautiful, beautiful coast, beautiful golden sand".
She tells them the plots on the coast are already booked

Pieces of the report like above make me feel very uncomfortable (as well as it being insensitive given how many people have died there)
If she gets the move, I hope the house and her go up in flames the day she gets the keys.

wingy

Bout time for USA to get some accidental damage as well no, oh sorry they did in the 60's with communication ship!!

fernandopartridge

People are overreacting to this unfortunate incident. Yes it is tragic for those killed and their families, and obviously one sends their condolences to them as they grieve, but in war accidents happen. It is unfortunate, but unavoidable, this sort of thing has happened in every war, so called 'friendly fire' incidents.
Hamas are to blame. They started everything and Israel is trying to finish them and correctly so. There should be no ceasefire. No negotiations. Just let Israel do what it needs to do.
Utter horse shit

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

RegTheDonk

Well i wouldn't trust the reporting of the media. Israel has promised an investigation so let them get on with it.
No way would they deliberately do this, what would be the point? It is likely an accident, or total incompetence, or possibly Hamas who did it or their sympathisers to make Israel look bad.
Maybe to discourage aid convoys?

Hertsccfc

At last

No doubt they're just woke, lefty lawyers and 'enemies of the people' in Sunak’s mind. He's more concerned about getting flights off to send asylum seekers to Africa before the election and threatening to leave the European Convention on Human Rights. This really could come back to bite him big time though if we are found to have been facilitating genocide.

Users who are viewing this thread