Israel - Palestinian Conflict (6 Viewers)

wingy

No doubt they're just woke, lefty lawyers and 'enemies of the people' in Sunak’s mind. He's more concerned about getting flights off to send asylum seekers to Africa before the election and threatening to leave the European Convention on Human Rights. This really could come back to bite him big time though if we are found to have been facilitating genocide.
Doubt it tbf, of course all of them should?!

Hertsccfc

Independent front page today, strangely absent from a lot of paper reviews…. 🤔
View attachment 34938
I guess technically it isn't a paper anymore? Isn't the Independent online only?

Anyway totally agree with what it says. The attack on the aid workers was appalling but something feels wrong that the concerted attacks up to now on Palestinian civilians has not resulted in the same level of revulsion in the West.

Ian1779

I guess technically it isn't a paper anymore? Isn't the Independent online only?

Anyway totally agree with what it says. The attack on the aid workers was appalling but something feels wrong that the concerted attacks up to now on Palestinian civilians has not resulted in the same level of revulsion in the West.
I agree, there is a whole other debate about why we only cared once our own citizens were killed.
At the moment the only governmental response to to place Duncan under investigation….

Tories investigating Alan Duncan’s comments on party’s pro-Israel ‘extremists’

hamertime

The bigger picture is if you dont back Israel it will fall, everyone around it wants to wipe them off the face of the earth. Its a democratic nation, its people have rights and civil liberties. The countries around it live in the dark ages and are terrible for world peace. I say back Israel to the hilt and give them whatever weapons they need to wipe the terrorist Hamas off the face of the earth.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I know there has been a lot of footage of the aid workers' cars being destroyed. One is completely burned out .

The other has a massive hole in the roof towards the rear of the car and yet the close camera video shows the inside with minimal damage. The front seats look intact . The dashboard hardly touched.
Was it an actual bomb or missile that hit the car ? Either way it doesn't look like whatever it was actually exploded.

Ian1779

The bigger picture is if you dont back Israel it will fall, everyone around it wants to wipe them off the face of the earth. Its a democratic nation, its people have rights and civil liberties. The countries around it live in the dark ages and are terrible for world peace. I say back Israel to the hilt and give them whatever weapons they need to wipe the terrorist Hamas off the face of the earth.
IMG_0324.jpeg

David O'Day

it's 2 main neighbours Jordan and Egypt are West friendly.

You are a shite wum

hamertime

it's 2 main neighbours Jordan and Egypt are West friendly.

You are a shite wum
Jordan invaded Israel you muppet, that’s what kicked the whole thing in the beginning. Israel is strategically important for the Uk and American as it would be a good base in the middle least of it proper kicks off with the radicals.

David O'Day

Jordan invaded Israel you muppet, that’s what kicked the whole thing in the beginning. Israel is strategically important for the Uk and American as it would be a good base in the middle least of it proper kicks off with the radicals.
Yes in 1967, it's not 1967 anymore.

And also I was referring to this part " The countries around it live in the dark ages and are terrible for world peace".

So pipe down you dense twat and take you frankly sick in head wums and fuck off.

Have a good day

hamertime

Yes in 1967, it's not 1967 anymore.

And also I was referring to this part " The countries around it live in the dark ages and are terrible for world peace".

So pipe down you dense twat and take you frankly sick in head wums and fuck off.

Have a good day
Have a wank and a pint mate your gonna get yourself worked up.

Israel needs to remain as it’s too an important ally for the Uk and America.

I couldn’t give a fuck about Palestinians to be honest as I don’t know any and I live here. I only care about my country and what’s best for it. If it benefits the UK Israel being there then happy days. Do you think the Palestinians would give a fuck about you if we were ever invaded. People like you live in a bubble. It’s dog eat dog out there.

David O'Day

Have a wank and a pint mate your gonna get yourself worked up.

Israel needs to remain as it’s too an important ally for the Uk and America.

I couldn’t give a fuck about Palestinians to be honest as I don’t know any and I live here. I only care about my country and what’s best for it. If it benefits the UK Israel being there then happy days. Do you think the Palestinians would give a fuck about you if we were ever invaded. People like you live in a bubble. It’s dog eat dog out there.
It's just a bit sick that you have gone from pretending to have a wife and kids and to be a hard man to using dead civilians to wum on a city forum.

Its really, really weird.

hamertime

This must be the only country in the world that citizens seems to worry about other countries more than its own.

The left are the ones that slag it off and say how much it needs to change and the right and the ones that say how much they love it. You don’t see the left wingers wearing union jack shorts on the beach do you?

David O'Day

But you said you were going?
no I didn't, what I said was

"Yes in 1967, it's not 1967 anymore.

Have a good day"

I wished you a good day but nowhere did I say I was going.

You should probably brush up your reading comprehension.

I can recommend a few good ESOL course if you want?

Ian1779

This must be the only country in the world that citizens seems to worry about other countries more than its own.

The left are the ones that slag it off and say how much it needs to change and the right and the ones that say how much they love it. You don’t see the left wingers wearing union jack shorts on the beach do you?
It’s time to get off the internet and go ‘get your country back’

🤡

hamertime

no I didn't, what I said was

"Yes in 1967, it's not 1967 anymore.

Have a good day"

I wished you a good day but nowhere did I say I was going.

You should probably brush up your reading comprehension.

I can recommend a few good ESOL course if you want?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

skybluetony176

At the end of the day Israel like any other country we support has to earn that support. Ethnic cleansing and genocide isn’t earning that support.

hamertime

At the end of the day Israel like any other country we support has to earn that support. Ethnic cleansing and genocide isn’t earning that support.
It’s was nearly ethically cleansed off the face of the planet itself, Jews were given a place to Settle. They were then invaded by Jordan and won the war gaining more territory. That’s generally what happens when you loose a war. Palestinians have not been ethnically cleansed they were free to live in Israel if they wanted.

Everyone always wants to support the so called oppressed it’s embarrassing.

Israel has to show strength and hit back twice as hard, how would you like it if everyone around you wanted you not to exist anymore. I’m all for the Israelis.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I wouldn't send one single weapon to Israel because the chances are that if it's used it will kill an innocent civilian , whether by accident or deliberately.
If you think that's still a legitimate reason for me to send a weapon then you're as much interested in killing any non Jews as much as any group of terrorists. That's not a particularly good impression to give.

Last edited:

Ian1779

Far left clueless lawyers (many of whom i probably know btw) not having a clue what the law is or just lying.
Hot Shots Idiot GIF

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It’s was nearly ethically cleansed off the face of the planet itself, Jews were given a place to Settle. They were then invaded by Jordan and won the war gaining more territory. That’s generally what happens when you loose a war. Palestinians have not been ethnically cleansed they were free to live in Israel if they wanted.

Israel has to show strength and hit back twice as hard, how would you like it if everyone around you wanted you not to exist anymore. I’m all for the Israelis.
Ethnic cleansing is something Israel should obviously know all about , given what happened in the 1930s and 40s.
Does history dictate they now have every right to do engage in it ?

Brighton Sky Blue

This left winger voted to keep the union intact in 2014 when the right and their single Scottish MP couldn’t have cared less

skybluetony176

Ahhh. Those crafty lefty lawyers with their own and different laws to the right wing lawyers. No wait… it’s just THE law. It doesn’t matter what persuasion a lawyer is, the law is the law. Even the government’s own lawyers have warned Sunak that Israel has been breaking international law. The only thing these “lefty” lawyers have done is highlight it to the British public instead of letting the government use smoke, mirrors and silence.

Jamesimus

Just quoting again. There’s more stupid posts than this one, but this is up there.

Jamesimus

Palestinians have not been ethnically cleansed they were free to live in Israel if they wanted.

I’ll quote it again actually. Got rid of the filler and I’ve just quoted the really really dumb bits.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
People are overreacting to this unfortunate incident. Yes it is tragic for those killed and their families, and obviously one sends their condolences to them as they grieve, but in war accidents happen. It is unfortunate, but unavoidable, this sort of thing has happened in every war, so called 'friendly fire' incidents.
Hamas are to blame. They started everything and Israel is trying to finish them and correctly so. There should be no ceasefire. No negotiations. Just let Israel do what it needs to do.
Fuck off you c**t!

Users who are viewing this thread