Match Thread Huddersfield Match Thread (3 Viewers)

David O'Day

Andy Turner must be a racist

BROOKE NORTON-CUFFY: 4

Deployed at right wing-back on a day with Dabo was ill and took time to get into the game. Put one decent cross in during the opening half when he didn’t show enough of himself. Eventually replaced by Eccles after a disappointing showing.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
You have slagged off Turner?

CCFCSteve

It's not popular, but I thought we did alright there too. They set up to stifle and did it well, it needed proper class from Hamer to break through, and they actually liked more dangerous after the first goal than in the first half. Not surprising as they had to attack but still, their whole plan was to contain, so their style made us look poor as much as anything.

We did ok, just thought both teams look short of confidence and pretty poor. We started second half with better tempo and looked dangerous

Grendel

...or he doesn't know what he's talking about, as you have said yourself numerous times.

@stupot07 is a knowledgeable poster who I agree and disagree with on occasions but he’s opinions are certainly far more worthy of consideration than a clown like you

David O'Day

Please don’t make me get involved. I’ve not mentioned anything about players. I’m talking about you being absolutely relentless in trying to be different. It’s boring.
He's easier to deal with if the only interactions you have with him is to point and laugh at the stupid attention seeking things he does and then just let him flail away.

Just call him weird and ask what would Kenny Jackett do

PVA

@stupot07 is a knowledgeable poster who I agree and disagree with on occasions but he’s opinions are certainly far more worthy of consideration than a clown like you

family guy bruce GIF

Great_Expectations

Tbf what do you expect when we have been on such a poor run. Only 1 win in 9 before today. A run like that is always going to affect the atmosphere

Frustration sure, but when it gets to the point it impacts players it’s too far IMO.

Keeping a good atmosphere going, even in the hard times, is one of the few ways that we as fans can directly help.

I understand your point, we all feel that anxiousness - players and fans - but MRs point is while the players should give the fans a reason to create atmosphere, sometimes we need to, as there’s a correlation between performance and a positive vibe around the ground.

Clearly it isn’t going to win us games in isolation, but it’s matters enough for MR to make a point about it.

Grendel

He's easier to deal with if the only interactions you have with him is to point and laugh at the stupid attention seeking things he does and then just let him flail away.

Just call him weird and ask what would Kenny Jackett do
Yep it’s park bench and special brew time

Grendel

Grendel

I said at half time hamer needed to take control and impose himself which he did

Offhegoes

You could tell the run of defeats had affected the team. We weren’t fluid, and didn’t really play our game. However we were resilient, worked hard against poor opposition and got our goals. Hopefully this will bring back the confidence. Hamer, McNally and Vik excellent . Doyle, Sheaf and Palmer decent. Allen is a very frustrating player. He’s close to making a tackle but doesn’t do it, and picks the wrong pass a lot. Admire his work, but need better. Panzo made me nervous all game. I think he’s missing Fadz next to him. Godden looked lively when he came on, as did Eccles.

pusbccfc

Robins is right, the fans have been shite since the World Cup. Atmosphere non-existent besides the West Brom game and we won that...

Even today, it was better but just nowhere near the noise level of last season. I've made it very clear as to why it is. Closing 400+ seats in the corner.

Greggs

A bit confused by Robins digging out the fans, can't remember the last time i hear a BOOOO, it used to be every week. I hope he realises how difficult it is supporting this club, we are all hungry for success, if the players are performing and the club is stable - the rest will follow.

SBAndy

Andy Turner must be a racist

BROOKE NORTON-CUFFY: 4

Deployed at right wing-back on a day with Dabo was ill and took time to get into the game. Put one decent cross in during the opening half when he didn’t show enough of himself. Eventually replaced by Eccles after a disappointing showing.

Setting aside the ‘racist’ nonsense, I think this is confirmation bias. Thought BNC was hopeless last week, but looked better this week. Nothing to shout about, granted, but didn’t think he was poor.

Sky Blue Pete

A bit confused by Robins digging out the fans, can't remember the last time i hear a BOOOO, it used to be every week. I hope he realises how difficult it is supporting this club, we are all hungry for success, if the players are performing and the club is stable - the rest will follow.
Last home game there were boos at full time and Wrexham there were boos at half time and full time

Greggs

Last home game there were boos at full time and Wrexham there were boos at half time and full time
i boo at half time just for the fun of it, but there hasn't been animosity to individual players for a long long time.

Evo1883

Setting aside the ‘racist’ nonsense, I think this is confirmation bias. Thought BNC was hopeless last week, but looked better this week. Nothing to shout about, granted, but didn’t think he was poor.
I will say that he was very good first half at Burnley aswell which nobody seemes to remember 😂
I'm just not entirely sure it was a signing that we needed , he may get better and better who knows

ps1948

Were you not there for the Wrexham or Norwich games? Plenty of boos during both games, most especially when we went 3-down v Norwich.

Greggs

Were you not there for the Wrexham or Norwich games? Plenty of boos during both games, most especially when we went 3-down v Norwich.
battered by non league and game over after 10 minutes vs norwich, does he expect us to be delusional. Once again, serve up good football and the fans will support this club better than most. What other businesses expect to be shit and still demand unlimited passionate support?

Sky Blue Pete

battered by non league and game over after 10 minutes vs norwich, does he expect us to be delusional. Once again, serve up good football and the fans will support this club better than most. What other businesses expect to be shit and still demand unlimited passionate support?
He was speaking directly to you you are just to daft to understand

shmmeee

If it’s just a business and you don’t like it take your custom elsewhere. But for most of us it’s a bit more than that and we want the team to succeed so why wouldn’t we want to stop behaviour that makes that less likely?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Robins has an issue taking accountability and it's annoying. We've been shit for ages, what does he expect? We lost to a non-league team and have been shite in the league. The fans haven't turned on the team and it's a mutual relationship between the fans and the players. They play better, the crowd get off their seats. Vice versa.

I'm just hoping today is a turning point, cause we've been needing it.

Greggs

If it’s just a business and you don’t like it take your custom elsewhere. But for most of us it’s a bit more than that and we want the team to succeed so why wouldn’t we want to stop behaviour that makes that less likely?
exactly my point, we want the team to succeed, but we are villainized when we'e pissed of with shit performances. I'm not sure hat he expects. Serve up shit like we have the last few weeks and still expect everyone to be buzzing. Maybe this cocaone stuff all the kids are taking should be shoved up our nose on arrival.

Users who are viewing this thread