How many tickets? (1 Viewer)

McLovin87

Nick, how many do you know that went to the Bristol then mate? I am just fairly surprised that I don't know one person that is willing to go, the only sort of tenuous link is that a workmate knows Skybluerevolution who posts on here and has said he will be attending Sixfields.

Last edited:

lordsummerisle

You have no problem that Sisu may use free tickets to people in Northants to try and deceive Cov fans and Cov citizens into thinking the protests they attended, petitions they signed etc are crumbling and are being broken by other Cov fans?
I really wonder what your mindset is, let's have some respect for Coventry eh.

Yeah, they're all out of work actors being paid. Going to make them all wear Cov tops.which they'll be handing out free with the tickets at an undisclosed location, though they have persuaded their friends in the NSA and GCHQ to divert satellite surveillance of the area for teh duration so nobody will find out what they're up to.

The place will be awash with slightly familiar people wearing Sky-Blue, who once appeared in The Bill or Brookside, trying out a Coventry accent and failing badly by overdoing the brummie twang.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
some of you lead very sad lives....why are you bothered who goes? why does it matter if they give free tickets, you lot are fucking obsessed...

No more obsessed than you are about Gordon the Cnut Strachan. I admit, I'm obsessed with him, but in a very different way! :mad:

GaryPendrysEyes

Yeah, they're all out of work actors being paid. Going to make them all wear Cov tops.which they'll be handing out free with the tickets at an undisclosed location, though they have persuaded their friends in the NSA and GCHQ to divert satellite surveillance of the area for teh duration so nobody will find out what they're up to.

The place will be awash with slightly familiar people wearing Sky-Blue, who once appeared in The Bill or Brookside, trying out a Coventry accent and failing badly by overdoing the brummie twang.

If you caste off your smug twat persona for a minute, hard because you have done it for years, you may care to note that I was having a conversation with Nick. One which was based on the possibility, maybe hypothetical, that Sisu were giving free tickets to Northants people (maybe local youth teams for instance), and what that would mean if they did or not do it. Ta

lordsummerisle

If you caste off your smug twat persona for a minute, hard because you have done it for years, you may care to note that I was having a conversation with Nick. One which was based on the possibility, maybe hypothetical, that Sisu were giving free tickets to Northants people (maybe local youth teams for instance), and what that would mean if they did or not do it. Ta

Hey,

you're the one supporting the coup to get the old guard back in, not me.

Steve.B50

Lets be fair about this, it will not have been an easy decision for most fans to make the trip to Sixfields. Personally I do not agree with them attending games but its an individuals choice, what i am not sure about is the people who were publicly adamant they would not go yet still went.

Last edited:

DazzleTommyDazzle

Just out of interest are those people who you know that have been to Sixfields actually from Coventry or fans who are now no longer in the area? My theory is that the majority of fans that attended the Bristol City game were not actually from Cov.

I've followed the club despite never living in Coventry (family came from Cov).

I've been going since the 60's, but won't go to Northampton.

North York’s Blue

Two very good friends of mine looking at going tomorrow, one to see the game, the other to stand on the hill. Personally I don't have any intention of going near the place.

RegTheDonk

If thats the case, I wonder where in the ground these tickets are for? Surely not with the bulk of our support - that could be asking for trouble and I would hope Fisher wouldn't be so stupid.

May I ask for those going tomorrow who have paid to see the game, perhaps they could give some honest feedback on this .... is there a section of the crowd who don't have any colours and don't appear to be cheering either team? Might give some insight into this scenario.

Steve.B50

Two very good friends of mine looking at going tomorrow, one to see the game, the other to stand on the hill. Personally I don't have any intention of going near the place.

It's an individuals choice Bucks, I know where I would be if I were in Northampton tomorrow .

letsallsingtogether

Must admit even thou I am dead against going I do know of 5 that go to sixfields. They just can't stay away so away they go every week.

James Smith

I think everyone's missing the point on this, sisu didn't want to move us to northampton and acl didn't want us to leave the ricoh There is a solution to this mess.As things stand at the minute I'd take us back in coventry with sisu owning the ricoh.100 % sisu would then sell which is what we all want.

If SISU didn't want to move us to Sixfields why did they do it? Commercially they'd be far better off in Coventry as this is where the majority of the supporters live. The only reason that I can think of for the move is to distress ACL further, can you enlighten us as to why we moved if it wasn't for this reason? Also Tim said now isn't the time to sell at the forums.

Last edited:
No more obsessed than you are about Gordon the Cnut Strachan. I admit, I'm obsessed with him, but in a very different way! :mad:

Sorry, maybe if I had posted something like Gordon Strachan SISU RENT BOY, GINGER FUCK TROLL, SCAB c**t...You may of appreciated it more...where have all the posters with a modicum of intelligence gone?

Ashdown1

Neither do I now, but my Point is that the only CCFC supporters who I know who have decided to go to Sixfields all live closer to Northants than the Ricoh !!

North York’s Blue

Northampton is definitely closer for me, but I have no intention of going. One of my mates who is going lives slightly closer to Northampton than Cov, although not by much. The other lives approx 25 mins away but is going to stand on the hill, he is dead against us playing there. I don't think it makes a great deal of difference where you live.

Mr T - Sukka!

SISU took us over and we had crowds of over 20,000.

They relegated us and took us down to 10,000 fans.

They removed us from Coventry and we now have less than 1,000 fans.

Can anyones see the pattern?

And some people are happy with this ownership? And are going along with this shit and going to Northampton? Madness!

shmmeee

I'm interested. Why do you think they would give 500 tickets away. How do you come to that figure. Is it really too difficult for you to comprehend that 1500 or so CCFC fans still want to go and see their team play?

Block of about 200 STs went in a split second on the online pre-season, the general understanding was they were for player families, directors, etc.

There's been reports of free tickets to Northampton citizens, we have away more than 200 to schools etc each game at the Ricoh so it's not a massive stretch.

Users who are viewing this thread