Hoffman (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

That Ranson made the wrong calls in Coleman etc. and SISU sought to cut their exposure and try to sue CCC is hardly Hoffmann’s fault.
I, an arts and humanities PhD student at the time who used to work for a finance publisher, could find out what SISU were and spent an eternity being lambasted for pointing it out.

If I could find out, surely a finance professional with actual contacts could?

Hobo

Yeah you're right, the track record of business people being dropped into top positions at the stadium is fantastic, definitely no cause for concern. I mean its not like Hoffman has shown him to be a spectacularly bad judge of character where CCFC are concerned

Obviously I hope it works out brilliantly for us but the track record of both Hoffmans involvement with CCFC and the fact he will be working in Frasers best interest not ours doesn't exactly fill me with confidence. Hoping I get proved 100% wrong
Of course he will have Fraser's best interests at heart. His appointment doesn't inspire me either.

Hobo

I don't trust anyone who owns our club or wants to own our club. Even if things look good from the outside there is often shit going on in the inside you don't know about?

Anybody who has made loads of money for themselves deserves to be viewed with suspicion.

Users who are viewing this thread