Hoffman (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Didn’t he arrange a rental deal with them when he didn’t even own the club

It was something like that, then he went to the press saying he would cover the rent.

Turns out he wanted a % of ticket money for it.

Grendel

I don’t doubt he has ccfc at heart
I don’t doubt he has money and skills in the business world
I know he’s upset a few key people but they can talk for themselves

His problem is he’s obsessed with Seppala and Sisu. He just wanted to beat them. He and Elliott are just bitter people and it’s clouded their judgement

The Philosopher

I think Hoffman just wanted to be up to date with the potential opportunities and got involved with everyone and anyone. I can see the strategy - be on the inside rather than miss the bus. As it turns out there seemed to be a load of chancers sniffing around.

As it is, he seemed to have completely missed the King move and is now looking to be in the inside of any potential next move.

You wouldn’t bet against Frasers making a move in some way in the future and hey presto - there he is.

clint van damme

So when overson spoke about not wanting to be involved with some of the people the consortium was who was he referring to?
And when members of the consortium were pictured suited and booted meeting with wasps hierarchy do you believe their excuse that they were attending a netball match?

slowpoke

So when overson spoke about not wanting to be involved with some of the people the consortium was who was he referring to?
And when members of the consortium were pictured suited and booted meeting with wasps hierarchy do you believe their excuse that they were attending a netball match?
Hoffman is here now get on with it

ovduk78

You’re another one Hoffman is here in an influential position for the betterment of ccfc do you agree ? I see that as a big positive, not bothered about history had enough shite history for years.
Are you not bothered when you consider that Hoffman has been involved in some of our shit history & we could have had an even worse shit history if some of his other involvements had materialised?

Brighton Sky Blue

You’re another one Hoffman is here in an influential position for the betterment of ccfc do you agree ? I see that as a big positive, not bothered about history had enough shite history for years.

After your run ins with Team Rocket I’m surprised

ovduk78

Not at all, what shit history ? He was part of a consortium who tried to get the club off probably the worst owners in football history
A consortium that included Wasps. He was also involved with the worst owners before he resigned. His judgement appears to be suspect at best.

slowpoke

So, seems to me he and Joe Elliott were proved correct in resigning, sisu had what has been proved a totally different direction for the club and they didn’t want to be part of it.

Nick

Administrator

So you said it was made up, now when corrected "you aren't bothered about history?"

slowpoke

No just the future history is just that history, dead and gone. I asked you if you agreed Hoffman’s Fraser link will be for the future betterment of ccfc no answer yet.

ovduk78

No just the future history is just that history, dead and gone. I asked you if you agreed Hoffman’s Fraser link will be for the future betterment of ccfc no answer yet.
The future history surely can't be dead & gone?! I am not convinced Hoffman's involvement will benefit CCFC at all. We don't know what influence he will have if any.

slowpoke

His problem is he’s obsessed with Seppala and Sisu. He just wanted to beat them. He and Elliott are just bitter people and it’s clouded their judgement
You were okay with Sepalla and sisu then?

Sky Blue Pete

Unsure others made that mistake sisu or death is not a good choice
He’s clearly a supporter no question

The Philosopher

I think a lot of people were drawn into Ranson’s plan at the get go; Geoff Robinson, SISU and further down the chain Hoffman etc.

That Ranson made the wrong calls in Coleman etc. and SISU sought to cut their exposure and try to sue CCC is hardly Hoffmann’s fault.

Since then he’s seemed desperate / determined to get back involved in CCFC and (if I’m not wrong) used his influence to get CCFC back in the stadium at least.

I feel more confident with him involved with the stadium than some rando with a different / unknown agenda

Users who are viewing this thread