Hamer (2 Viewers)

Frostie

Think it’s an old photo. The SkyBet advertisements are beside the goal.

It doesn’t matter though, I’m 99.9% convinced it will be for Gus.
Seems likely but also rumours Tommy Doyle is imminent at Blades too.

Not that it matters, either way he's played his last game for us.

rexo87

I don't understand the 'shit move'. If he has even a half decent season he will still be in the prem next season even if Sheff U go down

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

stupot07

So basically Hamer was tapped up by Sheffield United, said he wanted to join them, then the club accepted the bid from them.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

chiefdave

They could have worded that better, makes it sound like Hamer was tapped up by saying they agreed a fee after Hamer told us he was going to Sheff Utd. I mean we all know it happens all the time but there's normally some effort to pretend otherwise.
The move follows the agreement of an undisclosed fee on Friday between the two clubs, after Gus informed the Club this week of his desire to join Sheffield United and with Gus entering the final year of his contract with Coventry City.
Oh well, not going to change anything now, as ever no player is bigger than the club and we'll move on.

usskyblue

200w.gif

bradwellskyblues

The really sad thing is he is going to a club in turmoil huge divisions behind the scenes with ownership issues almost certain to be relegated he deserves better. Think he needs a better agent

David O'Day

He wanted to go, we got what we think is a fair fee for him. It's for the best and onwards and upwards.

SkyBlue_Bear83

The Sheffield united statement says a significant undisclosed fee
What does that mean thought? significant could be £8 million of £15 million but there is a big difference between the two.

I just hope he's gone to the highest bidder and that we haven't been forced to accept a lower fee from Sheffield Utd as he was tapped up.

Sick Boy

The really sad thing is he is going to a club in turmoil huge divisions behind the scenes with ownership issues almost certain to be relegated he deserves better. Think he needs a better agent
Where would you have expected him to have gone? It was also going to be one of the promoted teams - the likes of Brighton will wait to see how he does in the PL first.

Blind-Faith

Has given us three years, played a huge part in keeping us up and then establishing ourselves in the league. We’ve probabaly got ten times back what we paid for him. Also given us some fantastic memories along the way.

Although timing wise it isn’t ideal , I wish him the best and looking forward to seeing how he gets on in the PL

But fucking Sheffield Utd Gus, really???

Users who are viewing this thread