Hamer (10 Viewers)

Jamesimus

Mr Fawlty tell me Gus leaving for Sheffield United. I laugh say no, no, he going to Manchester United. Gus confused, he foreign like me and knows only one north team called United plays in red is Manchesters.
Why Mr Fawlty poke me in the eye and walk away saying nasty words? l only tell him truth.

Is everything okay at home?

Nuskyblue

hUbqjEtG3jHj.gif
Bastard

Grendel

Susan on the tills has a set of pipes on her I've been reliability informed, does that count?

I think so. She needs to get the song in though at 38 minutes. Cheer PVA up as he’s stacking his trolley with the bucket chicken nuggets ready for his tea

Jamesimus

I doubt farm foods have a public address system let’s be honest

If the Farm Foods public address system brought up the post where you suggested we should have sold Hamer for £5 million and no Grendel was around to hear it, did it really make a sound?

ProfessorbyGrace

Sheffield United…right, ok.

Very short sighted from Gus, and yes, he’ll be incredibly difficult to replace.

Not good news at all.

Grendel

If the Farm Foods public address system brought up the post where you suggested we should have sold Hamer for £5 million and no Grendel was around to hear it, did it really make a sound?

Sorry 1 out of 10

Offhegoes

Gus has a last minute change of heart (a la Stevie Gerrard to Chelsea) and can’t leave Cov. Stays. . Signs improved contract-in October. Takes Captaincy.
You never know…….

Users who are viewing this thread