Transfer Rumour Haji Wright (9 Viewers)

Sbarcher

Brereton Diaz allowed toleave Villarreal on loan in January. Worth a shout or over-rated?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Brereton Diaz allowed toleave Villarreal on loan in January. Worth a shout or over-rated?

It was a ridiculous signing the the first place. La Liga really isn't very good, but he was never that standard. Not surprised that they sacked the manager making decisions like that.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Ffs, people moaning about a player scoring goals.

Cut It Out Reaction GIF

napolimp

Will admit it was a poor argument but I was trying to say that a striker scoring 2 can hardly be criticised, especially when they are two meaningful goals (i.e. not consolations or 3/4-0 types).

Wasn't really a poor argument at all. As @Tommo1993 said, if he'd broken down on the way to the match he wouldn't have got their in time. Well, if someone had crashed their car in front of him on the M6 and blocked the motorway for a few hours, he also wouldn't have got to the game. People make mistakes and sometimes it affects others, like the referee giving a penalty for a non-existent foul. Pretty relevant to the outcome actually.

TomRad85

After this many games last year, our forwards had scored 8 goals between them. This year they have scored 11. I don't think the forwards are the problem with this team.
Would you say it's the midfield that doesn't really score or create, the defence that's leakier than a 100 year olds bladder or the keeper than seems to have taken up professional dodgeball?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Ccfcisparks

Would you say it's the midfield that doesn't really score or create, the defence that's leakier than a 100 year olds bladder or the keeper than seems to have taken up professional dodgeball?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Its the defence for sure that look like they speak 7 different languages between the 5 of them. Although can't imagine the constant chopping and changing is helping them.

shmmeee

Its the defence for sure that look like they speak 7 different languages between the 5 of them. Although can't imagine the constant chopping and changing is helping them.

We’ve all been there on a bad run in FM just throwing shit until something sticks.

Reactions: AOM

Offhegoes

He'll be a top player, has skill and tricks and pace. That header against Blackburn and the goal against Boro shows he can finish too. Be interesting to see the comments later in the season, once he settles in and is more confident.

AOM

We’ve all been there on a bad run in FM just throwing shit until something sticks.

Had the same problem years ago playing on a Sunday morning. Our managers solution was put the two big CB's up front and route one it to stop the rot

Hobo

He is still settling and learning about English football. Our players are still learning about him and learning how to play to his strengths.

Fans have to realize this isn't last season. It is a totally different team still finding it's feet. Reel in your expectations - because it will come good.

Football is about small margins. Turning the corner can be a slow process.

I said before the start of the season, we won't see the potential until after Christmas and we might not really see the benefits until next season.

Keep the faith.

Jamesimus

He'll be a top player, has skill and tricks and pace. That header against Blackburn and the goal against Boro shows he can finish too. Be interesting to see the comments later in the season, once he settles in and is more confident.

He has skills and tricks?!

He's on track to have a decent first season for now. I'd like to see a bit more from him though

fernandopartridge

He's scored a goal every 180 minutes he's been on the pitch.

Was unlucky on Saturday second half when he linked well with O'Hare and dribbled around a player to nearly score. Looking back at the match replay he was decent all in all, I guess London was steaming by then and can't remember.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

baldy

I dont go on bad runs as if i think the AI is cheating me with say pens or last min goals we simply play the match again until the AI behaves itself. And generally because i am a good manager i rarely lose matches.

What a shit way of playing it

Pusb1

We are absolutely clutching at straws for Wright it’s embarrassing.

when he leaves we all know he’ll be considered a flop.

sorry if you are spending club-record levels of money you need instant paybacks. Not some half-arsed dicking about he does with the occasional tap-in.

Shocking player

Theonlywayisskyblue

Keeping everything crossed that he will come good but I just don’t get how easily he’s pushed off the ball. He’s got the aggression of a kid’s teddy bear. He never looks like he’s going to win the ball in a 50:50. He just doesn’t worry defences though sometimes he worries the hell out of me

Hertsccfc

Let’s face it, he’s just not very good. A very poor signing by the club.
I am puzzled why Wright gets all this criticism and Simms gets praised as a good signing whose value will go up. Wright looks poor at times but scores goals and shows real talent in flashes. I don't understand what Simms brings to the party as yet. Certainly not goals.

shmmeee

I am puzzled why Wright gets all this criticism and Simms gets praised as a good signing whose value will go up. Wright looks poor at times but scores goals and shows real talent in flashes. I don't understand what Simms brings to the party as yet. Certainly not goals.

Simms is quick and strong with a decent shot on him. Both him and Wright don’t look at all comfortable with a football though, which is weird for their price tag.

Hertsccfc

Simms is quick and strong with a decent shot on him. Both him and Wright don’t look at all comfortable with a football though, which is weird for their price tag.
Wright is quicker than Simms.

If Simms has a decent shot on him why has he scored only two goals?

Users who are viewing this thread