Transfer Rumour Haji Wright (5 Viewers)

Grendel

You lot are embarrassing. All nicey nicey for a few games, giving him time and being all rational. 13 games later you've turned into a bunch a venomous snakes. Let's hope he doesn't read this forum.

He is like a child apparently so he only looks at the JSBT version of the site

Sick Boy

Well.yea id agree with you, not him though

Im starting to develop a hatred for some of these new signings, mainly Simms and Wright. Its one thing if you're not very good. But at least try. At least look like youre fucking trying. Do the basics right

I see fuck all from either of them.and id genuinely rather have Waghorn and Walker up.top they are that poor
Isn’t that down to the management?

Sick Boy

Wouldn't be the worst approach. My main anger isn't actually towards Wright (who comes across as a nice enough, quiet bloke) it is more towards Dean Austin and his colleagues. The due diligence on this signing just seems to have been completely negligent.
Blimey, I didn’t know they were the most powerful people at the club, overruling the owner and manager.

Matt smith

Body language to me indicates he isn’t enjoying his time here. Trouble is he has another 3.5 years here and we won’t be able to sell him for a fraction of what we pissed up the wall on him.
CALM DOWN

he’s got the option of a fifth year

ole ole ole ole

MAFF

Fenerbahçe had a meeting with the manager of Haji Wright, who was transferred from Antalyaspor to Coventry City for a transfer fee of 9 million € and asked about the transfer conditions.

djr8369

Fenerbahçe had a meeting with the manager of Haji Wright, who was transferred from Antalyaspor to Coventry City for a transfer fee of 9 million € and asked about the transfer conditions.

I would guess his family aren’t happy and want back to Turkey and agent is getting the word out.

AFCCOVENTRY

🟡🔵 Fenerbahçe held a meeting with the manager of Haji Wright, who was transferred from Antalyaspor to Coventry City for a transfer fee of 9 million euros, and discussed the transfer conditions. (Morning)

Grendel

What's wrong with ball Hill?

I saw him and his wife in the Coventry Cross on Friday. He was upset as he wanted a crayoning book to occupy himself and they didn’t have any. He cried.

pusbccfc

Didn't we make a profit with Chaplin? Imagine we sell him for £10m

CovLad94

Something obviously very wrong with the Wright signing, doesn't look arsed or settled, never looks like getting in the side. If we can recoup the money for him then so be it, so far very disappointing showings from him.

Yes Simms hasn't looked much better but is still young and learning and think he will be a big signing for us. But Haji just looks out of his depth

Greggs

Something obviously very wrong with the Wright signing, doesn't look arsed or settled, never looks like getting in the side. If we can recoup the money for him then so be it, so far very disappointing showings from him.

Yes Simms hasn't looked much better but is still young and learning and think he will be a big signing for us. But Haji just looks out of his depth
I blame the bloke who hid in the bush. Fucking weirdo

Users who are viewing this thread