Gyokeres (2 Viewers)

ajsccfc

Never thought I'd be at the point of hoping we get shot of Gyokeres now but here I am. Mutually beneficial for all if it gets done soon for the right price - he gets his good move hopefully still with mostly goodwill, we hopefully get cracking on the squad build for next year

AFCCOVENTRY

Never thought I'd be at the point of hoping we get shot of Gyokeres now but here I am. Mutually beneficial for all if it gets done soon for the right price - he gets his good move hopefully still with mostly goodwill, we hopefully get cracking on the squad build for next year

Vik and Gus situation is holding up our transfer movement.

ajsccfc

Surely they’ll be fined for this. It’s completely outrageous
Seems to be the norm now for some reason, apparently Caicedo's agreed terms with Chelsea before the clubs have agreed a fee. I wonder if it's only an offence if a complaint is made by a club who don't want to sell

AFCCOVENTRY

CT running an exclusive story that Everton could offer Simms in a cash plus player deal…. 😂

Always a day late to the party.., 😆

mmttww

It’s against the rules to talk to a club before permission has been given
Often a selling club will tell the buyer to get the personal side of things agreed in principle with the player first. Saves wasted time negotiating terms between the clubs. No point doing that if the player won't want to make the move.

robbiethemole

We would be totally naive to accept the first offer from anyone, his price will go up when the others join in. Grow some balls, City/Doug, and hold your nerve.

SeaSeeEffCee

We would be totally naive to accept the first offer from anyone, his price will go up when the others join in. Grow some balls, City/Doug, and hold your nerve.
It’s been public knowledge that Sporting have been in for him and how much they’re offering for 3 weeks now. If these other sides were that desperate to get him they’d have made a move by now.

Moff

It’s been public knowledge that Sporting have been in for him and how much they’re offering for 3 weeks now. If these other sides were that desperate to get him they’d have made a move by now.

Sean Dyche was apparently at Glastonbury...maybe Everton are in now he's sobered up

Hobo

When? If? Maybe?

KenilworthSkyBlue

Agreed. It'd be remiss of the club to wait for interest that quite evidently isn't really there. Especially when there's already a fair offer on the table.

Not sure why fans can't grasp this.

AFCCOVENTRY

Agreed. It'd be remiss of the club to wait for interest that quite evidently isn't really there. Especially when there's already a fair offer on the table.

Not sure why fans can't grasp this.

There are 2 scenarios here. Only offer is the SL one and that’s it. Or a club like West Ham have said we will make a formal offer for Vik once Rice moves on for example.

Users who are viewing this thread