Guess The Crowd v Notts County (4 Viewers)

Bennosdancingfeet

It’s still promising, I expect a good few sold tomorrow and Saturday plus I think a good 3000 walk up.

Remember weekly paid staff usually get paid tomorrow.

Anything over 20000 is an incredible attendance for division 4 football, we were only getting 16000 for games against the big boys in the 90,s.

Londonccfcfan

Ive had a good look on the website block by block on the interactive map to see what we have sold -blocks 14,15,16, and 17 are all sold out with 18,19,20,21,22 and 23 all having a few seats left in each block. The corner blocks are the only ones with a couple of rows left to be sold with the 1st block behind the goal only having a few rows sold. With this in mind id say we have sold around 16-17k home tickets with approx 3000 notts sold. So around 20k overall so far.

I agree if the whole north stand was opened we would of sold a few thousand more by now. Maybe there will be a large walkup with fans wanting to go behind the goal. Just hope the club can handle it and can get all the fans through the gates before half 7!
Way off the mark I'm afraid mate.
About 1k in each block. Block 20 has 1300 in it. Sold around 12k home. Club just tweeted as such an hour ago with 15k total.

Could be Cov fans been busy purchasing 4k away today!

pusbccfc

Truly shocking. Our first ever play offs. A chance to get to Wembley. The biggest home game in 20 years.

Where are part timers who went to Wembley? Where are the 30k at the return game? Where are the 30k at the Crewe game?

Lord_Nampil

on Saturday we sold around 3500 on the day can see it being simular plus we have tomorrow still can see around 20k Cov fans which would be good just a shame the away tickets went on sale when they did think its had an impact on today!

David O'Day

Truly shocking. Our first ever play offs. A chance to get to Wembley. The biggest home game in 20 years.

Where are part timers who went to Wembley? Where are the 30k at the return game? Where are the 30k at the Crewe game?
calm down dear

Brylowes

It’s not really shocking, there aren’t many tickets available to buy ‘and those that
Are available are obviously not very tempting, if they really want to sell as many
Tickets as possible ‘put them on sale.

letsallsingtogether

Waiting for their Wembley tickets.

pusbccfc

It’s not really shocking, there aren’t many tickets available to buy ‘and those that
Are available are obviously not very tempting, if they really want to sell as many
Tickets as possible ‘put them on sale.

If they opened up the whole ground it wouldn't make much difference.

wingy

Out of interest anyone remember what we were paying ACL in matchday fees when we had the entire ground open and what numbers we'd fallen to when the decision was taken to pack in the Lloyds.

Frank Sidebottom

Out of interest anyone remember what we were paying ACL in matchday fees when we had the entire ground open and what numbers we'd fallen to when the decision was taken to pack in the Lloyds.
Didn't our £1 million rent cover it all?
Can't remember when we closed it possibly when Wasps bought the place, Didn't we try closing the corners at first?

Cavan O'Doherty

I think people need to realise this is a league 2 play off semi final 1st leg. It’s not the champions league final. If we were at home in the second leg I would imagine sales would’ve been a lot higher. 20k for division 4 football is a good effort.

Modcons86

Blocks 14-18 now full, with just over 10 seats left in 19 and 20 combined. 20k+ would make for some atmostphere.

matesx

I remember us regularly getting around the 12k mark in the premier league!

Not filling 24k HR v likes of Man Utd

Perspective.people!

ps1948

I've been waiting for blocks behind the goal to go on sale - will see if they do tomorrow. If not, will buy in block 27 and (hopefully) go and sit in 29 or 30 on the night.

Brylowes

If they opened up the whole ground it wouldn't make much difference.
Whenever I’ve been to a football ground ‘any ground in the last 40 years, if you Look at a
stand behind the goal, if the stand seats 7000 and there are 5000 in it ‘where are they sat ?
In my experience the 2000 empty seats are at the two extreme sides, so the way we do it
Is try to sell the least desirable seats first, I honestly think if they just opened the stand
They would sell loads more tickets ‘and the last ones to sell would be the ones they are
Trying to sell first,

Irish Sky Blue

I have just been having a read of the CT website. It has a quote from Boddy saying that the Jimmy Hill flag won’t be passed over fans as it is quite delicate. The bit that caught my eye was when he said it will be staying in it’s usual place. It doesn’t therefore look as if he expects that stand, or at least the blocks behind the goal, to be open.

Users who are viewing this thread