Goal or no goal (1 Viewer)

Goal or no goal

• Goal

Votes: 105 76.1%
  • No goal

Votes: 33 23.9%

• Total voters

pusbccfc

The view behind the goal makes the decision look even worse.

SkyblueTexan

If Hull had scored, it would have counted as a goal before it crossed the line.

Liquid Gold

No goal.

I can see why people want it to be because the vast majority of the ball is over the line and there are MMs in it but from that angle there is nothing to suggest it definitively crossed the line at any point and the technology backs it up.

Sky blue tinted glasses to say it was a goal.

theferret

No goal.

I can see why people want it to be because the vast majority of the ball is over the line and there are MMs in it but from that angle there is nothing to suggest it definitively crossed the line at any point and the technology backs it up.

Really can't see what you're seeing. I agree the ball is in the air on the still image but if you rock the video back and forward it is clearly over.

Liquid Gold

Really can't see what you're seeing. I agree the ball is in the air on the still image but if you rock the video back and forward it is clearly over.
Don't agree at all.

Also this poll is currently 5-9 in favour. It's in favour but it shows it can't be that obvious an error.

skyblue1991

No goal.

Theres not want about it, we were shit and deserved nothing from the game

It was close but it's crossed the line

jim20

100% over the line. With the poor penalty calls we should’ve at least got a draw….maybe not deserved but how many games have we deserved to win this season and not

rexo87

It's not over. The whole ball has to be completely over and not just the but touching the ball. The top of the ball is over the top of the line

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

SeaSeeEffCee

I don’t understand why they haven’t shown the graphic they usually show when there is a close goal line decision.

Hertsccfc

Initially thought it was a goal but seeing it back i don't think it was and it is unlikely the technology wasn't working.

Terry Gibson's perm

I think Tisdale said they will get an image from Hawkeye in the next twenty four hours. Knowing that ref he probably had forgotten to put batteries on his watch he certainly did on the one he was timing the game on.

CCFC54321

I was behind the goal and it was clearly over the line. The Hull player and keeper knew it was over as well.

ajsccfc

Looked it from where I was and the footage but without a view from dead on the line I'm not certain. On CWR they kept talking about goal line technology, how long have we had that? Didn't hear about it

Users who are viewing this thread