George Floyd (5 Viewers)

Ian1779

Surely your second sentence justifies his comment?
Had a look at the Burnley forum, and there is unsurprising meltdown on there with the reasonable having an all out battle with the unreasonable. God help the moderators on there.
Maybe Astute can leave his new friends on the Sunderland forum and put them all right in the ever knowing, omnipotent way he does...

Marty

I'm so confused, Why is it offensive to say white lives matter?

clint van damme

I'm so confused, Why is it offensive to say white lives matter?

because it's a reaction to BLM, it's trying to make out BLM is denigrating white lives when its not its purely asking for equality.

Someone said something along the lines of when you lived with privilege all your life you consider equality to be prejudice against you. I think that's the mindset of many of these white lives matter advocates.
As some one on this forum said, perhaps Black lives matter too might have been a bit of a better slogan. Who knows?

Marty

because it's a reaction to BLM, it's trying to make out BLM is denigrating white lives when its not its purely asking for equality.

Someone said something along the lines of when you lived with privilege all your life you consider equality to be prejudice against you. I think that's the mindset of many of these white lives matter advocates.
As some one on this forum said, perhaps Black lives matter too might have been a bit of a better slogan. Who knows?

Is it a reaction to BLM or to 3 White's butchered in a park on a Saturday evening?

Well, for one thing, I think the media have done a great job of stirring racial tension, and I do think the country is more divided then I've ever saw before.

Ian1779

Is it a reaction to BLM or to 3 White's butchered in a park on a Saturday evening?

Well, for one thing, I think the media have done a great job of stirring racial tension, and I do think the country is more divided then I've ever saw before.

It’s been more obviously divided since exactly 4 years ago today..

chiefdave

Clearly a reaction to BLM. If you're in any doubt look at the posts people have shared from the social media accounts of the guy who organised it. Him and his girlfriend are both openly racist.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Clearly a reaction to BLM. If you're in any doubt look at the posts people have shared from the social media accounts of the guy who organised it. Him and his girlfriend are both openly racist.

Oh for her to get pregnant and have a 'miracle' black baby! I'd have Jeremy Kyle back on TV just for that.

Skybluefaz

A bunch of white people are paranoid and upset at the idea of equality and on this particular occasion one of Tommy Robinson's boys thinks he's being a clever dick. I'd be amazed if it had anything to do with the terrorist attack. The media have done a great job of stirring racial tension you are correct there.

clint van damme

you think this is a reaction to Saturday - fucking hell!!
And the 3 men killed Saturday were gay, just a guess, but I'm sure a trawl through the social media of the 2 Burnley lads, (both prominent far right figures) behind the plane stunt wouldn't show too much affinity with the LGBT community though I could be wrong.

The far right were displaying it on banners the previous week any way and it was it's been at American far right rallies well before Saturday.
And it wasn't the media who knelt on a black mans neck for nearly nine minutes until he died.

Marty

And the 3 men killed Saturday were gay, just a guess, but I'm sure a trawl through the social media of the 2 Burnley lads, (both prominent far right figures) behind the plane stunt wouldn't show too much affinity with the LGBT community though I could be wrong.

The far right were displaying it on banners the previous week any way and it was it's been at American far right rallies well before Saturday.
And it wasn't the media who knelt on a black mans neck for nearly nine minutes until he died.

Why do you always feel the need to talk to people like this? try and belittle them? I don't follow the news, so I was genuinely interested in learning about it after hearing people at work talk about it. Wish I hadn't bothered now.

skybluetony176

Being gay means you’re a leftie. True story.

covmark

Why do you always feel the need to talk to people like this? try and belittle them? I don't follow the news, so I was genuinely interested in learning about it after hearing people at work talk about it. Wish I hadn't bothered now.
Yeah, unfortunately you tend to get that a lot on here now. Especially from David O'Dick.

What happened with the banner was absolutely ridiculous. People are either really ignorant about what BLM means or are racist. I hope it's the former.
BLM obviously doesn't mean only black lives matter. If you believe that's the message then you're obviously ill informed. People deserve the chance of an equal opportunity, no matter what colour they are.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Some people on here , Marty, only talk in terms of far right / far left .
If you don't support BLM then you're a right wing fascist and must also hate The LGBT community as well, it seems.
That's crap really. Especially if you're one of the LGBT community. .
There's nowt as queer as folk. Especially on here.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Or....I've got no genitles. In fact none of us have.
#genitlesmatter.

Last edited:

clint van damme

Because you make the ssort of comments I'd expect to hear from some far right fuck wit trying to play the victim ofr trying to weaponised a form of prejudice (in this case homophobia) that they couldn't give a fuck about.

Your comments sounded like they were straight out of their playbook.
If that wasn't your intention I apologise.

David O'Day

Because you make the ssort of comments I'd expect to hear from some far right fuck wit trying to play the victim ofr trying to weaponised a form of prejudice (in this case homophobia) that they couldn't give a fuck about.

I've seen a lot of folk trying to claim it was a reaction to Saturday.

David O'Day

Seen as one of the organisers was a high profile BNP member just like David Copeland who bombed that Soho gay pub forgive me if I don't believe them.

It's also telling it's "White lives matter" as well and not "All lives matter".

You have to remember Marty spent a day attacking Sadiq Khan for repeating what was at the time the current PHE advise on public transport.

Marty

You're a very condescending person and actually quite a vile person to engage with. Jumping to all sorts of conclusions over a simple question. My post history shows I'm not right wing or even against the LGBT community.

Marty

It's also telling it's "White lives matter" as well and not "All lives matter".

You have to remember Marty spent a day attacking Sadiq Khan for repeating what was at the time the current PHE advise on public transport.

This is correct, I did, doesn't take a genius to see that having thousands of people congregated together in a small area during an epidemic probably isn't the smartest thing to do, but also let's ignore me saying to close the borders and laying into the government for there lack of action in that regard.

David O'Day

This is correct, I did, doesn't take a genius to see that having thousands of people congregated together in a small area during an epidemic probably isn't the smartest thing to do, but also let's ignore me saying to close the borders and laying into the government for there lack of action in that regard.

Thank you for proving our point.

Your posting history is reactionary right wing trash.

Users who are viewing this thread