Game of thrones series 6 (4 Viewers)

Otis

Yep, but I had to pause it to see who Edmure was. So many characters in GOT it is quite easy to lose track.

Sky_Blue_Daz

So by my reckoning that's only 2 episodes left this series
Bloody hellthat's gone quick

Nick

Administrator
Watched it last night, don't think it was as good as last weeks.

The whole high sparrow stuff is a bit boring now.

kdrinkell

Its a looooong drum roll to me,why would High Sparrow get her ready for her walk (which we did not mind seeing) knowing she would not do it huh

Ian1779

Its a looooong drum roll to me,why would High Sparrow get her ready for her walk (which we did not mind seeing) knowing she would not do it huh

I like that they are playing the long game on this one. Now Jaime is off to Riverrun I think this gives Cersei licence to lose it and cause some carnage.

olderskyblue

I think Margaery Tyrell may be playing a game of her own here.... Her words to her brother in his cell do not fit with who she seems to be now. Something's afoot.. (as always with GOT) :)

Sky_Blue_Daz

I can't stand sue Perkins so I won't watch it, probably missing some good stuff though
Margery is playing a game, but not sure who the victim will be yet
Only my opinion but I think the high sparrow will be a goner soon

Sky_Blue_Daz

Night gathers and now my watch begins
Dun Dun Der Der dun

Sky_Blue_Daz

Not been enough Tyrion
Good too see Bronn

Ian1779

So a bit of lesbian 'insert noble house' action to keep up the titty count.

Sky_Blue_Daz

See I thought there were lots of interesting "titbits" if you will
The stand off with Jaime, the Starks gathering their army, the opening scene, and arya.
Also theon trying to recapture himself
I think the last 2 episodes will be very exciting
Loved this series one of the best

Sky_Blue_Daz

Have you noticied nearly all of the women (apart from the red woman when she takes her necklace off) have great boobs
The girl who was in the stark play
Playing Sansa
I mean I can't imagine Diana Riggs now but I bet she was stunning when she was younger

Ian1779

It didn't the first time I watched it and I wasn't sure the second time but after watching it three or four times I'm fairly sure she said "ass" and not "arse". :)

Theon could have joined in the muff diving.... It would be true to form for his character post de-knobbing.

Users who are viewing this thread