Game of thrones series 6 (5 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

It's going along very nicely

Otis

Spoiler? Nope. Wouldn't do that. I wouldn't dream of telling you that Ned Stark is dead. ;)

olderskyblue

It was seriously good I thought...

Ian1779

When did that come out??

It hasn't - hence the mystery. But from reading the books I think there is more than enough overwhelming evidence that he isn't Neds bastard. But he does have Stark blood I think.

Moff

It hasn't - hence the mystery. But from reading the books I think there is more than enough overwhelming evidence that he isn't Neds bastard. But he does have Stark blood I think.

Have to agree with what I think you are implying. It will be an interesting few weeks!

olderskyblue

Ned stated that "he has stark blood"

olderskyblue

Jon's parentage theory (R+L=J) has been around for many years. It was implied in the first book that Jon was Ned's bastard, but as you read more about Ned's character, it was clear that he couldn't have been.

Ian1779

The lie was clearly put in place to protect Jon from Robert. My only wonder is who else knew? Other than Howland Reed the only other person I thought that might would be Benjen.

olderskyblue

She didn't know it was a lie - she had to hate him in order for the cover up to look legit

She didn't know it was a lie. The hate was genuine

Sky_Blue_Daz

Great way to finish get a watch

I think he'll be after Ramsey Bolton next

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just a theory
Could be a load of nonsense

Jon snow will form an army with the wildlings and possibly the white walkers ( who obviously will be more prevelent soon)
Against the Lannisters, Boltons and various others
The Khalleisi and Tyrion will join with Jons army
The mad King is father to Jon and Khalleisi and is also the leader of the white walkers

Man I've had too much time on my hands today

Ian1779

My opinion...

Jon will fight against Boltons with wildlings and some houses that may turn on Ramsay.

After they win then white walkers will make their entrance.

Kings Landing will implode on itself - Dany will turn up with Dothraki and Unsullied looking to invade, but will find it in ruins.

Dany will head north with dragons in tow to fight the white walkers heading south - it's dark and everywhere is buried in snow.

shmmeee

Firstly: as of two weeks ago I'd never seen this show, I've now caught up to the current episode: Oh My God why have I not watched this already!?

Secondly: It's called a Song of Fire and Ice in the books, right? (Or at least one of them is) So I reckon it's got to end up as Dany Vs the White Walkers. The Stark kids who are currently training will have to come back to the fore eventually. I can see Jon Snow joining up with Bran and taking the Willings south to Winterfell, possibly with Theonne/Reek turning up for revenge then having it out about betraying the Starks and redeeming himself/dying horribly.

I like the theory about Tyrian Lannister having Targaryen blood somehow, perhaps through an affair by his Mum. I think Dany will have to leave where she is now because of the uprising and will be forced to move on Kings Landing. Tommen will die in the siege and Cercei will escape with Jamie and the big fucker. Then I reckon it's more likely that Snow and Dany will team up against the White Walkers due to Dany's soft spot for underdogs and the Wildlings.

But honestly, I could be completely wrong, I love how unpredictable this show is.

ccfcway

he doesn't know who his mum is, he doesn't know how he came back to life

he knows nothing, Jon Snow

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread