Friday transfer thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingokings204

Right, really hopeful today.

To play tomorrow players must be signed by 12pm today and CT reporting 2 new faces are currently at Ryton this morning.

2 new centre backs would be great with 1 being the Finnish CB.

The squad could look a lot better after today.

Kingokings204

Any of you got clues on who the second player could be?

No one seems to know other than its another CB.

I think get these 2 CB in today and all we really need is a star striker to get us 20 goals a year and we really look a lot better.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

if we get them i wonder if those that were crying 2 weeks ago about lack of sales will admit they were wrong and should have listened to the sensible posters like meeeeeeeeeee

Your patience and optimism is admired, for sure.

I don't think it is about being 'wrong' though. I think it's more expressing concern that the squad wasn't/isn't ready earlier.

I said all along if I felt we had a serious squad I would get a season ticket, and I probably will now if we go and sign three players today, but it only gives me a matter of hours to get it sorted. I know it was my own decision, but I probably wasn't the only one who felt like this either.

AFCCOVENTRY

So, who's incoming?
City are in advanced talks to sign Finnish international centre-back Juhani Ojala on a free transfer.

GettyImages-154016497.jpg

Finland's Tim Sparv and Juhani Ojala
The 27-year-old has Europa League pedigree - and you can find out more about him by clicking here.

At 6 ft 3 in, Ojala is a big, strapping lad and will surely shore up a Sky Blues defence which is in some desperate need of more experience - and more bodies.

Imissandywhing

Not sure about if there is any truth in this but ive heard the name Sullay Kaikai being floated around. Would be a welcomed addition but not from reliable sources.

no_loyalty

Wouldn't mind seeing Ryan Inniss here on loan

covcity4life

Your patience and optimism is admired, for sure.

I don't think it is about being 'wrong' though. I think it's more expressing concern that the squad wasn't/isn't ready earlier.

I said all along if I felt we had a serious squad I would get a season ticket, and I probably will now if we go and sign three players today, but it only gives me a matter of hours to get it sorted. I know it was my own decision, but I probably wasn't the only one who felt like this either.

i think we will fight for promotion i really do. but trust in TM to make your decision. you need to see see signings today if window open till end of month

but then i am an optimist

Imissandywhing

29 appearances, 12 goals. I don't care if he's got 3 fingers and 1 leg. He's a winger that scores goals, this is exactly what we need
Like I said, just a name ive heard being floated around, no reliability in it but would be a welcomed addition, looks to have a bright future. hopefully it turns out to be true!

SkyBlueCRJ

Like I said, just a name ive heard being floated around, no reliability in it but would be a welcomed addition, looks to have a bright future. hopefully it turns out to be true!

Exactly no more truth in it than Gabby pulling on a sky blue shirt but certainly should be a player TM should be looking at!

tom88

No signings today!

"some in the pipeline and hopefully they will be over the line soon" - Tony Mowbray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread