Fleetwood Town (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

covads83

We win this 3-2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Like I said at the time, would rather Maddison wasn't here now. He's distracted imo and it's rubbing off on Murphy. It's fuck it we're off back to Norwich in the summer anyway.

Sky Blue Dal

These are the games we should really have been getting results from but no as usual as soon as the second half of the season starts we always start llosing it.

If we can't win back to back at this time of the season we can all kiss the playoffs good time.

Sorry but so pissed off as it undo's the good result we got 2weeks ago and not first time this season.

Grendel

In TM we trust

Hobo

Like I said at the time, would rather Maddison wasn't here now. He's distracted imo and it's rubbing off on Murphy. It's fuck it we're off back to Norwich in the summer anyway.
Murphy has been crap for ages since this division found out how to play him. Madison has had his ability inflated by Coventry fans.

mark82

Forget automatic now. Lets turn this around and make the playoffs. Need to start on Tuesday to restore the cushion.

Sky Blue Pete

Unless you put the effort in you will not be able to showcase toys talent. Ricketts, Cole, Maddison, arma, Murphy all lacked effort which is just unacceptable as professional sportsmen. As wrong as cheering one of your players off when substituted

chiefdave

Since we lost at Southend and entered a run of what should have been relatively easy fixtures we've only picked up 4 points out of 12 including 2 home defeats. Forget automatic, we've got no chance of play offs unless there's a big change very quickly.

Grendel

Who do you trust? Name the manager you would have?

That's a ridiculous argument. Today he gets a 1 out of 10. Fleetwood were miles the better side throughout.

stupot07

Very very poor that. Bradford just now 1 point behind us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

shmmeee

Shocking. Questions need asking. Something has gone seriously awry since around the time Anderson came in before xmas.

Gazolba

All of the players should be slapped in the fact with a piece of raw cod.

Sky Blue Pete

Not the manager Grendel the players were shocking! Ricketts defending for the first and then Arma losing the ball after rcc save for the second

oucho

I'm one who've said we're in a race to finish top 6 and today shows that.

Skyblueweeman

On a brighter note, I'm going to get drunk tonight, hopefully take some cash of my mates at poker and watch Carl Frampton defeat Scott Quigg in the boxing #norniron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread