Fleetwood Town (Home) Match Thread (4 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Match thread for Fleetwood Town (Home). Discuss Predictions, Tactics and the game!<div style="float:right; text-align:center;"><h2>Fleetwood Town (Home) </h2>
11899144-9863.png

Ricoh Arena
3PM Kick Off
</div>

tom88

same team vs Bury

3-0 win Cole, Armstrong & Maddison

Forget BBC and MSN we have CAM :guitar2:

Otis

Tight game, but a victory. 1-0. Armstrong penalty. 24th minute, away stand end.

covcity4life

start same team

4-0 win

walsall get a draw vs burton
donny hold milwall
gills prob beat chesterfield
rochdale hold wigan

could be a great day!

covmark

Agree with Otis. Think this will be a tougher game than some believe. Grind out a 1-0 I reckon, Maddison to score.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Fleetwood are going to get absolutely hammered in the same way as Bury. The promotion push is definitely back on .

"I couldn't ask any more from my players. They were absolutely fantastic and ran themselves into the ground. No question about it."
...SP after a 5-0 drubbing by Coventry City. :cool:

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Same team as v Bury

Oddly same ref appointed as the Bury game-
Coventry City v Fleetwood Town
ANDY DAVIES
Stephen Ross and Richard Hulme
Fourth Official Marvyn Amphlett

7-1 Cov
Armstrong x 2, Murphy x2 Maddison, Cargill & Lameires

Otis

Same team as v Bury

Oddly same ref appointed as the Bury game-
Coventry City v Fleetwood Town
ANDY DAVIES
Stephen Ross and Richard Hulme
Fourth Official Marvyn Amphlett

7-1 Cov
Armstrong x 2, Murphy x2 Maddison, Cargill & Lameires
Same ref? Oh bum.

Guess we can expect another first 25 mins of defenders kicking lumps out of Madison and Cole and Murphy with no punishment then.

The ref wasn't bad overall, but he let a hell of a lot go in that first 25 mins, when someone surely should have got a yellow card.

covcity4life

Same ref? Oh bum.

Guess we can expect another first 25 mins of defenders kicking lumps out of Madison and Cole and Murphy with no punishment.

The ref wasn't bad overall, but he let a hell of a lot go in that first 25 mins, when someone surely should have got a yellow card.

he gave out loads of yellows to other team

what else can he do?

Otis

Give out yellows in our games when they deserve yellows!

That's two home games in a row where the ref has let yellow card tackles go unpunished.

One of these times someone is going to nobble Madison for sure.

Otis

Yep, not denying that ISSS. Talking about that first 25 mins when he seemed to let it be open season! After that he clamped down and had a good game.

olderskyblue

Yep, not denying that ISSS. Talking about that first 25 mins when he seemed to let it be open season! After that he clamped down and had a good game.

He let some bad tackles go in that period with just a talking to, when they were obvious bookings.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Sorry wasn't doubting you just thought I would post his stats for any other losers like myself that like checking the refs previous with us.

But yep needs an early yellow to cut out the deliberate rotation of taking our lot out cynically that goes unpunished every week.

covcity4life

Give out yellows in our games when they deserve yellows!

That's two home games in a row where the ref has let yellow card tackles go unpunished.

One of these times someone is going to nobble Madison for sure.

are you not reading my posts? iirc he booked about 4 people in first half

Otis

Are you not reading MY posts? ;) He let everything go in the first 25 mins and didn't book anyone.

A half is 45mins. 25mins in a half is 25 mins. This leaves 20 mins of the 45 mins half left! ;)

I better best check hadn't I. It felt like 25 mins! :)

covcity4life

you are moaning about everything lately

refs were crap even when they wernt

we only beat teams if theya re rubbish

other teams will never fall away

Otis

Can't find the stats.

Whatever length of time it was, Madison kept getting clattered and the ref did nowt.

Otis

you are moaning about everything lately

refs were crap even when they wernt

we only beat teams if theya re rubbish

other teams will never fall away
You'd moan if you were married to my wife!

And besides, I said the ref was okay. It was just at the start of the game when he let everything go.

covcity4life

he moans about 25 mins but ignores fact bury should have had 2 pens

so overall he was in covs favour, if hes a ref that favours home side its better for us this week

Otis

I see Fleetwood had 10 shots last night, but none on target. Does that sound familiar?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Watched Fleetwood v Barnsley in JPT on sky recently think they'll use set pieces as their main threat! Their captain Pond(?) looked massive & a big danger from set pieces!

Users who are viewing this thread