Fleetwood (A) match thread (1 Viewer)

Covstar

Another classic game of 'We'll score more than you even if our defence is non existent' with a scoreline of 4-3 to City.( Tudgay x1, Ward x1, Nouble x1 and Fleck with an Outrageous Lob from 40 yards out which catches the keeper out in the 92nd min to win it for us)

FabianDebec

If we win il be putting the tony Mowbray poster out of the Bradford programme up in my bedroom, he's an ugly mofo but a win tonight would be a massive step towards survival!

Paxman II

I have faith in TM and the confidence he is building instantly by getting Fleck to play and Ward brought in along side him. He will attack looking for points so expect us to be leading but can we hold on.

The Reverend Skyblue

A 1-0 away win for me.
can I request whoever does the player ratings could they also rate the fish and chips, there supposed to be the best in England

SkyBlue_Bear83

Team News
unchanged
--------Burge
Willis--Pennington--Martin--Stokes
--Barton--Ward--Fleck
--Samuel--Tudgay--Nouble

O'Brien on the bench

Hobo

2-0 to Fleetwood bump hello earth!

Sorry but that is my gut instinct.....just hope it is wrong!

Gint11

Thinking a draw but head says 2-1 defeat although I think we will give a good account of ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James Smith

Looking for a win this evening given the result on Saturday. Hopefully we'll start as we mean to finish the match - on a high.

shmmeee

Nouble is the only one sticking to a wing. He's going from left to right with what should be Barton but he seems to want to stay central, leaving the other full back exposed

Are we not 433 then?

Nick

Administrator
Sound quite promising so far, they are raving about Ward. Sounds like everything is going through him!

Users who are viewing this thread