Fleetwood (A) match thread (3 Viewers)

shmmeee

Bit of a random one, but if you had someone making comments over the commentary on say a YouTube stream, would that be allowed like the Lets Play game videos are?

Or if someone commentated on the commentary? Would that be allowed? So they listen and relay what's happening but you don't hear the CWR coverage.

skybluepm2

Seem to have adopted this short goal kick routine again. Not sure I like that

Surely not?? That was straight out of the Pressley school of tactics. Saying that, maybe it's the only way Burge is able to keep the ball in play ;)

chiefdave

Didn't sound to bad, hopefully we can keep it up. Seems a struggle to not have at least one half of the game where we are hopeless!

James Smith

Bit of a random one, but if you had someone making comments over the commentary on say a YouTube stream, would that be allowed like the Lets Play game videos are?

Or if someone commentated on the commentary? Would that be allowed? So they listen and relay what's happening but you don't hear the CWR coverage.

Unless you've got very good legal advice to say that it's fine personally I wouldn't want to try it. Unless you are just doing a commentary about the quality and style of the CWR lads commentary. i.e.

And it's Eakin passing [the microphone] to Foster, who's had a good game so far and not let anything get past him. Back to Eakin once more who sounds like he's flagging slightly, hopefully he won't need to be substituted at half time by Linnell. And that's a cracking comment about the quality of the tea they've got in the press box.....:)

Last edited:

chiefdave

CWR now saying SP would have kept us up. Someone has text in asking why is Mowbray needing to make changes to the squad if SP could have kept us up with what we already had!

chiefdave

Unless you've got very good legal advice to say that it's fine personally I wouldn't want to try it. Unless you are just doing a commentary about the quality and style of the CWR lads commentary.

You wouldn't be able to do anything that would be considered a commentary on the game without owning the rights.

ccfc92

CWR now saying SP would have kept us up. Someone has text in asking why is Mowbray needing to make changes to the squad if SP could have kept us up with what we already had!

CWR just can't bring themselves to criticise SP.....

Users who are viewing this thread