First team player sold? (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

13716047_653847274771910_5466759615180908915_n.jpg

Sky Blue Harry H

Only ok about Vincelot if we get some decent defender plus a Leon Clarke type (quality, not attitude) in as a result

steve82

Would not be suprised now at all if RCC leaves for a pittance. Brentford not long lost their goalkeeper...

Tho signed Bentley from Southend. I see your point but don't panic if it's a sale to buy a player or two to put straight in the team.
I only hope it's it wheeler dealing from TM.

georgehudson

maddison sold, as per CA because the player wanted to go, & 'it's virtually impossible to keep players if they want to go',
no mention, when he spoke to SBT about the club making a short term loan, in fact emphasis was placed on
'all of the monies received would be re-invested in the club'
there always seems to be a convenient truth floating around,
when was the last time the club had a realistic or effective PA dept, i was going to use the word truthful,
but nay, thrice nay

KG7

I think Mowbray lost a bit of faith in I'm last season. He was immaculate until Christmas and then off the pace afterwards (like most players, yes). Surprised and disappointed to see him leave but why would TM let him go unless he had a replacement and a bit of cash left aside to spend somewhere else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Maybe he doesn't fit into the way Mowbray is going to play, he had a few games at the back last year and looked out of place.

steve82

Maybe he doesn't fit into the way Mowbray is going to play, he had a few games at the back last year and looked out of place.

On a lighter note... To be fair Ricketts had a few too many games at the back and also looked out of place.
But yes I agree with you, he only really looked good mopping up in front of the back 4. In other areas he was deployed he didn't look comfortable doing it.
Gave a good go at it tho what ever role asked of him. Good luck to him.... Gave us that bite we needed... But we move on now.

Sky Blue Kid

The big gripe with most fans atm is we need cover in all positions. Something we're miles away from unless drastic action happens inside the next two weeks ;)

steve82

The big gripe with most fans atm is we need cover in all positions. Something we're miles away from unless drastic action happens inside the next two weeks ;)

It don't need to be all bases covered in 2 weeks, it's ideal but we have until 31st August. No team in league one will have completed there business by August 6th.

higgs

It looked like vincelot was going to be make shift defensive cover this season rather than playing cm so if that was the plan then we are better off getting a defender in. He was a warrior like character and that is what we will miss more than his ability. Hope we can get another few hard men / battlers in as we look weak in terms of frightening teams at set plays and putting the foot in

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Kid

It don't need to be all bases covered in 2 weeks, it's ideal but we have until 31st August. No team in league one will have completed there business by August 6th.
I understand what you mean, but 2-3 injuries in the first game(Not unknown) would leave us in s**t street.

Users who are viewing this thread